APPLICATION ((IDOL))

MALE TRAINEES NEEDED!!

**forms through pastebin links are highly appreciated but pm'd forms are fine too!!

also, delete the things inside of the parentheses when filling out your form!

—THE RAVEN
•USERNAME: (please let me know if you change it)
•NAME: (your character's first and last name)
•STAGE NAME: (optional)
•NICKNAME(s):
•AGE:
•DOB: (match the age)
•HEIGHT:
•WEIGHT:
•BLOOD TYPE:
•NATIONALITY:
•ETHNICITY:
•FACECLAIM: (vy is an underrated faceclaim enthusiast by the way)
•BACKUP FACECLAIM:

—THE TELL-TALE HEART
•PERSONALITY: (bullet or paragraph form)
BACKGROUND: (preferably paragraph form)
•FAMILY: (relation|name|age|occupation)
•HABITS: (minimum 3)
•LIKES: (minimum 3)
•DISLIKES: (minimum 3)
•TRIVIA: (as much as you want)

—THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER
•WHY YOU CHOSE DEUX ENT:
•GROUP OR SOLO: (i would add duo, but none of the groups in my line up are duos)
•WHICH GROUP YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR: (gg: KA-CHING, SUGAR PLUM, A-PLUS;; bg: ÉTOILE, ORION)
•SUGGESTED FANDOM NAME FOR YOUR GROUP: (will be voted on amongst teammates)
•SUGGESTED FANDOM COLOR: (will also be voted on)
•AUDITION SONG/RAP/ OR DANCE: (doesn't have to be for all categories and doesn't have to be a korean song// rap. also include a link to the video(s))
•SINGING/RAP/OR DANCE TWIN:
•MESSAGE TO CEO:
•MESSAGE TO FANS:

—THE BLACK CAT
•LINE ID: (i just decided to use line so if you don't have line,, i recommend downloading it!!)
•PASSWORD: (if you don't have a password, your application will be ignored)

HAPPY APPLYING!!
-VY, CEO OF DEUX ENTERTAINMENT

lmao i just wanna start this fic already so imma publish all of the forms!! the pastebin link will be in the comments section thing btw :))