Prologue

Your POV

I'm out in Hyrule town running errands for my parents. Since I'm fifteen, I was old enough to go out on my own. I bought so many stuff that I couldn't carry them all. I was about to fall until a man that was taller than me took some of the bags off my hands.

I looked up at him, he looked friendly because he gave me a kind smile. "Hey sir!" I greeted. "I'm ________ ________. What's yours?" The man didn't speak. "You're not much of talker, are ya?" I asked. He used his fingers to tell me what his name was.

"What?" I said. The man sighed. He put down the bags, pulled out a hook shot, and stretched out it's chain. "So your name's chain?" I asked, he shook his head. "Link?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Hey, Link. Nice to meet you!" I said.

He picked up the bags. I walked home and he followed. We walked towards my house. He placed the bags on the floor. "Thanks, Link!" I said. Link smiled and left. I opened the door to see my parents worried sick. "________ ________! Where have been, boy?" asked my father. "Running errands like you two told me... what took so long is that I was talking to this one guy that was mute and he helped me with the groceries. His name was Link." I replied. "The hero of hyrule helped you with the groceries?" asked my mother.

"Yes. He did. He's a nice guy. I wonder if he does that with other people..." I said. "Of course he would. He's our savior after all!" said my father. "Alright, kiddo. I'll bring in the groceries while you go get ready for dinner."

Link's POV

'Damn that kid looks so good. I wanna take that kid back to my place and do terrible things to her. Wait! Scratch that! HIM! That's even better because I like penises and tight asses. I'll make sure he becomes mine! I don't care whose blood I spill, who I torture or who I hurt, HE. WILL. BE. MINE.' 'But Link! You're engaged with the hylian princess. You can't cheat on her!'

'SHUT IT, GOODY-TWO-SHOES ME! I'll do anything in my power even if I have to kill the bitch. Trust me. If I kill her, I'll make sure no one knows...

'You have to marry the princess! It's a part of the legend.' 'Do you think I'm like the other links? Eager enough to marry someone that's not my type?!?!? I don't think so!'

'The kid is my focus! I will get that kid to love me! He will be mine!'

__________________________________

Btw, the bold, curvy letters are the words of Link's bad self and the curvy words are the words of Link's good self. The dialogues in Link's POV are what Link's thinking in his mind.