Chapter 1 That Morning

"STELLA WAKE UP!!!" I heard my best friend scream, "Not yet" I groaned " it's to early" I heard steps Being taken thats lead to my room. I'm Stella Bloom the famous singer and actress I have wavy brown hair with a "fit" figure the nice thing about me is that I have long pair of legs. I have big brown eyes my skin is a real well tan. Anyway all a sudden my door burst open and there Lucy stood there. Lucy Carson my best of best friend 18 year old blonde, has beautiful wavy hair. She has an American accent while I had a bit of British accent because I lived in America for ten years and lost my British accent until we deiced to move back to London but in Lucy case she didn't get her British accent back. She has a tall figure and what boys would say " hot and fit". She is a Covergirl, Loreal, and part time model for some magazine. Any way I creak my eye open alittle to see her hover above me with a bucket with ice and water, when I saw that I popped right up. "Now you wake up." she said. I glanced at the clock to see it is 10:00 am " LUCY I'M LATE!" I shouted as I scramable around looking for a towel " Why didn't you wake me up earlier" I heard Lucy sigh in amusement. I ran to the bathroom stepping into the shower turning the water on and let the water inbrace me.

After the shower and brushing my teeth I see Lucy going through my big closet " Lucy what are you doing ? I can pick my own clothes." I said scaring her I alittle "Never scare me again and I LOVE choosing what you wear, you're like my little barbie." I rolled my eye at her " Here wear this " she said laying my outfit on the bed. She had choosen a pair of skinny jeans with a tank top under a small jean jacket with a pair of rocket red pumps. " Thanks but I can choose my own outfit next time" I stated "To bad now go change I have a gig to be at. Love you bye see you at home." Lucy lived with my family since she was 3 years old her family had a business trip to London and we became great friends and since because her family is never home because of their business trips so my family agrees to let her live with us. After wearing what Lucy laid out I studied my self agreeing that I looked good. I went to get some earrings and necklace and put them on than saw my sliver watch laying on the table next to my phone and purse with my make up and sunglasses in it. When I went to grab the watch and purse I saw the time in my watch 11:23 am I'm so late I'm having a meeting with my agent in 7 minutes I didn't bother put on my make up I guess I'll do it in the limo. I grab everything I didn't bother to put on my pumps and ran out the house holding my pumps in one hand and purse in the other saying bye to mummy and daddy as the limo slowly arriving.