Chapter 1

Damien's P.O.V:

I took a deep breath as I stared at the clock on my gray colored wall. The numbers looked as if they were barely there and the arrows were faint as they were ticking off the time. My head was pounding.

2:49 a.m.

Eleven more minutes, this can’t be happening.

Tick, tock went the clock.

It’s amusing how time just goes by whether we want it to or not. Time doesn’t wait for anyone. Especially not for me.

2:52 a.m.

I slowly got off of the chair and started to pace my room. I never meant for this to happen, that wasn’t my intention. My intentions were good. I ran a hand through my messy dark hair. Why did I let it happen? Well, that question can never be answered. I let out a breath that I didn’t even realize I was holding. If I could only turn back time. Shut up Damien, get a grip. I glanced to the mirror on my door. I was met by my two blood shot brown eyes staring back at me.

It seemed as if my fear from earlier had suddenly vanished and the thirst of revenge had replaced it. Tonight I would end him, and the regret and guilt I had felt for so long will have disappeared. I looked back at the clock.

3:00 a.m.

It’s time.

~~

I pried my window open, and jumped on the nearest tree. I quickly climbed down and grabbed the gym bag that I left by the bushes the night before. I slung it across my back and got on my motorbike.

It was now completely dark, the only light coming from the full moon above. The street lamps hadn’t worked for years. My neighborhood was one peaceful neighborhood. Except, there was one thing disturbing the lonely peace, and that one thing was me.

As much as I tried to be the perfect 17 year old son my parents had always wanted, I repeatedly failed. I guess you could say I am a lonely outcast with a messy past as well as present. At school I was feared by everyone. Particularly the teachers. I guess you could say they didn’t quite appreciate my sleeve of tattoos and the casual smirk that played on my lips. The students weren’t much different. The jocks hated me, because I was the main topic in the girls changing room. They labeled me as “bad boy” but in all honesty I was more like a delinquent. My trips to jail were frequent, but the longest I had ever been in jail was 3 nights. The reason behind this is because my dad is the chief of police. Lucky me, right?

My motorbike roared to life as I sped down the street. When I got to the busy main street, I gained numerous stares from passing drunks and other people out at 3am. The closer I got to the place the more nervous I got. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the old warehouse. The windows were gone the only thing left of them were shattered glass pieces that lied beneath. I saw many old cars parked in the back. I even saw a small crowd ready to go underneath.  I glanced down to my watch.

3:12 a.m.

This is it Damien, there’s no turning back. 

~~

 hiii :3 new story yayyy

so i know this chapter is really short but i promise the next one will be longer. i have many ideas in mind so we'll see how it goes. tell me what you guys think <3