I crack my eyes slightly to see Katy drinking from a bottle of champagne which I take from her hands. I down some before handing the bottle to Shayla.

It becomes very apparent that I will not be driving us home.

"I'm Michael." All of three us stop dancing as we turn back to see Michael standing there. My eyes flicker over to Shayla's who is giving me the side eye and I smirk at her.

"Luxe." I hold out my hand and he shakes my hand.

Shayla pushes me out of the way seeing as I wouldn't let go of Michael's hand and I playfully lunge at her.

"I'm Shayla." She flips her hair and I lick her neck. "Bitch back off."

"And this is K--" I go to introduce Katy but she cuts me off.

"Bitch, I can introduce myself." Katy clears her throat. "Katy."

"Katy." Shayla and I mimic in a deep voice before we burst out laughing which leaves Michael looking at us strangely.

Maybe we shouldn't have done the pre drinks at the hotel before coming here tonight.

I watch as Michael's eyes fall to the bottle in Katy's hands before he looks away.

"I have to go but I'll catch y'all later."

Michael walks away and we just look at eachother.

"Damn, we really scared his ass away." Shayla comments and I shrug my shoulders as I grab the bottle out of Katy's hand.

"Rihanna."

Everyone in the room starts going wild at the sight of Rihanna who struts into the room with a bunch of bodyguards behind her. A speech begins to play over the music as the lights go off, sending us all into darkness.

Once the speech is over, a spotlight falls on Rihanna and I am in awe of her beauty. Out of nowhere the bodyguards begin to dance to Bitch Better Have My Money which has us all gagging.

They then fall to the ground and two men hold onto Riri's hands as she starts walking over their bodies. The night begins the second she reaches the stage and starts performing her new music for us.

Since I'm not going to be driving, I decide to treat myself with a glass of wine. 

At some point, Michael B Jordan approaches while I'm alone and I can honestly say that I am in awe of his beauty.

"I see you're still drinking." He raises a brow as he pulls my body close to his. "You're too damn fine."

"And sober." I add as I quickly down my drink. 

"And sober." He repeats as I turn over. I smirk to myself as I position my body infront of him as Work begins to play on the speakers. 

I slowly begin to move my hips against his before picking up speed as the song continues. It takes Michael a minute to be able to keep as I put my force into it.

"What's wrong, Mike?" I tease as I bend over, "Can't keep up?"

"You're asking the wrong guy." He chuckles as he places his hands on my waists, eyes soon turn to us as we really start to get into it.

---

MichaelBJordan: She said she like it like that

230,090 likes ~ 15,920 comments 

---

This morning my phone has been blowing up like crazy seeing as Michael posted of a photo of Shayla, Katy and me. My fans are already creating new fan account but I'm just confused because I don't remember this photo being taken.

I didn't even know how I got home until my mom called to inform me that she was also at the party and she has her driver take us home since we were pretty wasted. She drove back in my car so I didn't have to worry about it.

Since I have no plans for the day, I decided to leave my phone at home while I went out for brunch with my mom.

"LUXE, ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?"

"JENNIFER, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

I can feel my mom rolling her eyes as the paparazzi begin bombarding us with questions. 

"I'm wearing Dark Fade from Luxe' latest collection with Quay

"I'm wearing Dark Fade from Luxe' latest collection with Quay." I smile at the plug as we start walking into the cafe.

"YOU LOOK LIKE TWINS!"

A man yells as the paparazzi keep snapping away at us as we enter the cafe with smiles on our faces.

My mom and I make light conversation as we order our food. Once it arrives, we waste not time in digging in as I am hungry as hell.

"I didn't know that you came to the party." I look up at her as I bite into a tomato. "We could have carpooled."

"It was last minute." My mom says as she lifts her sunnies up. "I just finished my concert and I was planning to go home to chill when somebody sent me a video of your drunk self grinding on Michael. So spill it."

"It's honestly nothing serious." I quietly say as I move onto the mushrooms. I haven't thought too much about the whole grinding on Michael at the party.

"It is." My mom clears her throat while leaning forward. "You have never expressed interest in the brothers."

I end up choking on my food and she pats my back. "What?"

"Michael is a black man. I have been trying to hook you up with a brother for sometime and let me tell you, Diddy was the best I ever had. Luxe, you are always out here with your little Mexican and Latino boys."

"Mami, Christian is Italian." I correct her.

"What did he ever do for you?" She purses her lips at me. "What I'm saying is that it is about time that you find a man that can benefit you and your life. You were in a four year relationship and he never once proposed or moved you in. Everytime you guys broke up, Christian went on to sleep with multiple women which says a lot about what he thought of you. If given the chance, take it."