12. [!]

"Earth to Niall?"

I jumped a little, shaking my head before meeting eyes with Grace who stood a few feet away from me with her arms around a mannequin, trying to tuck in the shirt it was sporting.

She had a soft frown on her face, glancing at me over her shoulder as I tried to nonchalantly smile, and not act like I'd just been thinking about Harry, which of course I had.

I know he'd be disappointed, maybe even mad if he knew, but I'd found it virtually impossible to focus all morning so far because I couldn't get him out of my head.

We'd arrived so early that no one else had been here to see us together, only for him to drag me into his office and talk about having lunch together so he could tell me about something important – as you can imagine, the serious connotations of 'something important' had made me shit myself a little.

I hadn't even the faintest clue what he wanted to talk about, or why it was so urgent he wanted to ask me at work.

I could scarcely imagine what was so important and that was freaking me out the most.

It was highly likely that I'd be going to his house tonight anyway, so why couldn't it wait?

Either way, since that conversation, my mind had been a complete and irreversible mess of anxieties.

"Sorry, I've got a lot on my mind." I shrugged at Grace, as she nodded slowly, stepping back from the mannequin, her eyes still on me.

"I can see that," she sighed a little,

"anything you want to talk about? I know you're my manager and we don't really know each other too well on a friendship level, but I know that sometimes, that helps."

She smiled kindly at me.

Strangely, I felt myself being slightly tempted by her offer, but at the same time, she couldn't know just yet.

That and she'd probably freak out and fangirl, even more than Zee had.

"No, it's alright. Thank you for the offer though."

I forced myself to smile back at her.

She nodded, giving me an understanding smile, before carrying on with the outfit mock up demonstration she was doing for the two new boys.

I'd been politely reminded of their names this morning: Eddy and Leo.

They weren't quite so timid when Harry wasn't around, but they still seemed wary of me.

I was glad of that though, because I didn't want them to think that we could be 'work friends' this early on in their Prestige career.

My mind was about to start wondering again, when the door opened, and we all glanced over our shoulders to see who it was.

I felt everyone around me freeze, despite the smile coming over my own face, as none other than Harry stepped into the room, his eyes immediately gravitating to me.

He looked like a whole man today.

His suit was one of the most normal ones I'd ever seen him wear, just a plain black tailored suit, with a small pink ribbon pinned to the left breast, and a half unbuttoned white dress shirt.

The ribbon was for his mum and he'd asked me to pin it on for him because he couldn't get it straight; even seeing it now made me smile even more than I already was.

He'd only chosen such a simple suit today, because he said he didn't want to outshine me in my custom purple Gucci suit.

I was so in love with him.