First Dates

Katherine was waiting on the brooklyn bridge where she was planning on meeting Sarah Jacobs for their first date but was slowly loosing hope as the time ticked bye and the moon crept higher into the sky and the sun sank into the water. She stared at the beautiful sunset reflected in the water beneath her. Suddenly she snapped her head up as a soft voice spoke to her. 

"Kath, I'm so sorry I'm late. It took longer than expected to get les into bed and I'm really sorry" Sarah looked worriedly up at Katherine. Katherine opened her mouth if only to let Sarah know it was ok but found herself at a loss for words taking in the beautiful sight in front of her that was Sarah Jacobs. From the perfect honey coloured curls rested gently on her shoulders. The way her baby blue dress fell perfectly on every gentle curve of her body. The way that everything about her seemed to light up the darkness. Katherine pulled Sarah in for a soft kiss tracing her hands over Sarah's hips and up her back to pull her into a deeper kiss. 

They pulled apart and looked around when they heard whistles and cheers to find all of the manhattan newsboys including Sarahs little brothers, watching them from the other side of the bridge. 

"I finally get why it never worked out" Jack yelled receiving laughter from all the boys and eye rolls from the girls who resumed their kissing until the boys finally got bored and left. 

They wandered around the city for a while before both deciding that it was late and they should probably go home. Before they turned to go their separate ways they exchanged a chaste kiss and made plans to get together again tomorrow.