Chapter 9

Mika slowly woke up, finding himself in Yuu's arms. He smiled softly to himself. It was a shame this was the last time they could do this for a while. They would have to go back to their normal lives. Apart from now they were boyfriends. Mika grinned at the thought.

His mind wandered to of all the time they could spend together now, doing all the cute couple things that he never allowed himself to want. The pictures of a pleasant date by the sea were interrupted by movement from Yuu. He had begun to nuzzle his face into the crook of Mikas neck, while also gripping onto the now blushing boy even more.

The feeling of Yuu's face pressing into his neck made a dark red blush appear on his face. He bit his lip, trying not to move too much so he wouldn't disturb the sleeping boy.

Heart rate increasing, Mika tried to ignore the fact that Yuu had pressed his soft lips on his neck while he slept. Eventually it became too much and Mika let out a whine, "Yuu-chan~"

The raven haired boy woke up, groaning a little. He hid more in the crook of Mikas neck, earning another whine.
"Mm... what?" He asked, voice groggy.

"You were teasing me in your sleep," Mika pouted, his face a crimson red.

Yuu smirked, "Aww I'm sorry, I guess even my subconscious finds you irresistible."

The blond hid his face behind his hands in embarrassment, "C'mon, stop making me blush, Yuu-chan, it's not fair!"

Yuu left a light kiss on the boy's neck, "Apologies, I just really love it when you blush..."

"So even when you've just woken up, you're flirting with me?"

"Sounds about right!"

Mika rolled his eyes, trying to hide a shy smile, "Gosh, how can you be so..." he trailed off.

"So what? Incredibly handsome? Absolutely dashing? Completely yours?"

"I don't know, just... You! And yeah those descriptions would work too," he let the smile spread across his face, leaning backwards into Yuu.

Now it was Yuu's turn to blush, "Aww thanks, Mika..."

They entered a comfortable silence, the warmth of their embrace creating a cocoon of affection around them.

The boys didn't notice the sound of the zipper quickly undoing. They did, however, notice Ferid popping his head through their door.

"WHAT THE SHIT, FERID?! DONT JUST OPEN THE DOOR LIKE THAT!"

Ferid grinned, "Awww sorry, little lambs, I just felt I should tell you that every other group has left already so you're all mine for today~~ Anywho, ciao!"

His head disappeared from the opening, leaving the boys to process what had just happened. Muttering profanities, they started packing away their stuff, before getting changed in a tense silence. They were ready in record time, exiting the tent quickly and with slightly embarrassed expressions.

They were faced with their squad, all of which had grim expressions on their faces, and Ferid, who had a sickening grin stretched across his lips. Mika shuddered at the sight, instinctually feeling a form of disgust when he encountered the silver haired man.

"What's wrong, my little lamb? Aren't you excited for today?" Ferid taunted.

"Sure, let's go with that," Mika stated blankly. He glared at Ferid, an uncomfortable silence forming.

"Uh... we made you guys breakfast, you can have it on the way..." Shinoa spoke up, disliking the tension in the air.

Mika possessively latched onto Yuu's hand and nodded, "Okay, sounds good."