Depressed! Reader (REQUEST)

WARNING: CUTTING MENTIONED!!!
Also even though this wasn't reequested to be an angst I may or may not have made it just that...
~~~

(Your POV)

You looked at the sky overhead with a sigh. Even as time crawled on, to you it felt like you were stuck in limbo. No matter what happened inside the walls of the academy, none of it touched your inner, emotional walls. You were just too numb, too stuck to be bothered by anything anymore. Even with Kaito kidnapped and Kokichi gone and all this death, none of it changed how you felt about anything or anyone.

You have no idea what we've been through time and time again...

That line repeated in your head over and over. You almost didn't notice when you were cutting yourself right out in the open again, because you had done it so much it was habit. All you felt was numbness and death, but as you slid the knife along your skin you felt life prick at you.

Pain. Sweet pain, you missed it. And yet you hated the feeling so much but it was all you could do to feel alive anymore. Nothing, not even another death, could revive you from this emotionless state. You couldn't remember how you got so depressed and numb, you couldn't remember how long you'd been trapped here, you couldn't seem to recall anything. All of it was numb. Dead. Nothing mattered anymore, it seemed.

"Nishishi~ Is (Y/N) depressed?" Kokichi snickered, catching you cutting yourself.

You jumped a bit, but continued cutting. Even if he told the others, they wouldn't believe him. You put on such a cheerful and happy front, always optimistic. But even that facade was faltering a bit, yet since death was everywhere that was your cover story.

"Just kill me. You probably already killed Kaito too," You sighed, handing Kokichi a sharper knife than the one you used to cut yourself. That one you were planning to save its sharpness to kill yourself.

"But that wouldn't be fun! You need to do it yourself!" Kokichi growled, throwing the knife to the ground and then grabbing the knife in your hands and also discarding that, "Buuuut, I don't want that!"

"Then what the hell do you want?!" You demanded, about to stand up from the ground until Kokichi sat in your lap.

He wrapped his legs and arms around you, which looked really suggestive. You began blushing and he rested his head in the crook of your neck like a clingy child. "I want..." Kokichi's breath hit your neck, "...you."

"Wh-what?!" You screeched, beginning to attempt to push him off of you.

Kokichi laughed, getting off of you, "Juuuust kidding! But I don't want you hurting yourself, 'kay? You're supposed to hurt others!"

He ran away quickly, leaving you dumbfounded.

~~~
(Kokichi's POV)

I closed my eyes in the hydraulic press. I had so many regrets, so many lies I couldn't confess. I wished I could've told them all the truth, I wish I never had to lie about everything, even my own world and emotions.

I hope... I hope (Y/N) understood I didn't want her killing herself... I hope (Y/N) saw through my lies that I didn't love her...

The hydraulic press crushed me to death.

~~~
Word count: 531