I nodded and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and saw bottles lined up across the table. It was coolers on the floor, snacks on the counter and a fruit punch fountain also. I grabbed a plastic cup and filled half with the fruit punch and some rum. I grabbed a couple bags of chips and walked back to the couch.

I sat down and sipped my drink vibing to the music. Kait bumped her leg against mine and I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me tho so I was confused. I looked up and seen Chris walking this way. I looked at him up and down then away. He greeted everyone but I wasn't looking, I was too busy being fake interested on whatever was on my phone screen.

"Can we dance now, we have to show these suckas how it's done" I heard Brandon say.

"Yea I'll go, come on girls. Ranae you want to come?" Kait asked.

"No not right now I'm ok"

"Ok but don't think you going to be sitting here the whole night"

"I'm not mom" I rolled my eyes.

They got up and walked to where everyone was dancing at. I smiled as I watched them act silly and battle each other. I glanced at Chris who was standing up talking to Kaleb.

"Yea bro good luck with that tho, I'm about to go show these fools how to really dance you coming?"

"Nah I'm good right now"

"Ard bro"

I saw Kaleb walk away and then Chris sat down next to me but it wasn't to close. I glanced over at him and he was on his phone posting Black Pyramid pictures on his Instagram as usual. I was all up in his phone and I didn't even catch myself until he looked over at me.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said shaking my head.

"Nah it's ok!" he said through the music.

I looked away and he tap me on my thigh. I looked over and he wanted to show me something on his phone.

"You like this set? I wanted to add it to the collection but I don't know yet" He showed me a Pyramid set and I'm not gon lie it was fire.

"Yea you should it's dope as hell"

"Ok thanks I wasn't sure if it was really hot"

"No it is, everything you come up with is dope" I said.

"Thanks Nae"

I smiled and starting playing with my nails. After a while I felt a urge to need to go to the bathroom and I had no idea where it was. I sat my drink down and got up and walked to the homies asking if they knew where it was but they didn't. I sighed and just went upstairs hoping it wasn't going to be difficult to find.

I excused my way up there and looked around but literally every door looked the same and it was confusing.

"Um excuse me, do you know where the bathroom at?" I asked a girl walking by.

"Yea it's one down there on the right"

"Ok thank you"

"Uh huh"

I walked down the hall and made a right at the end. It was a door at the end and at the beginning and they was both closed. I opened the first door immediately regretting it because I walked in on somebody having sex.

They didn't notice so I quickly and quietly closed the door.

"Oh my gosh" I said closing my eyes trying to get a breath.