|Chapter 1|

"With that plan...I will conquer the whole Hosu!" The villain exclaimed while a pretty lady in a black tattered dress and ripped matching stockings, was sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind her back and she yawned in boredom, a single tear was forming on her eye. She watched a mosquito land on her leg-on the hole of the stocking where her skin was exposed. For her, it was more interesting than the conversation she has with the said enemy before her. The mosquito sucked her blood, while the young lady's eye twitched because she wanted to kill the mosquito but she can't since her hands are tied.

The (h/c) female turned towards the villain before her, tipping her chin towards him. "Kill this mosquito for me please." She said nonchalantly, eyeing the villain before her. The villain gave her a ridiculed look as if she was crazy, but the lady paid no attention to the villain and tried to blow the mosquito away. "Are you fucking kidding with me?!" The male shouted in great annoyance, throwing a glare towards the female. If looks can kill, she'd be dead.

But thank the heavens and all the precious beings in this fucking place, a glare isn't a killer. Well, I would've have murdered everybody if I do have a Quirk like that...

The girl narrowed her (e/c) eyes in thought, humming thoughtfully as the said thought danced around her mind.

But I'm Quirkless...so the world is a shitty place.

"I'm not kidding and still not while I'm saying this; your plan fucking sucks. Heroes would outnumber you and you wouldn't be able to lay a finger on people on Hosu. Don't you know...? That's where Ingenium is stationed, you bastard. So you better fuck off and stop playing around..." The lady blew away a strand of her (h/c) hair away from her face, before giving the villain a blank look. "In short...you suck." She deadpanned while the villain gritted his teeth in utter frustration.

"You little...!" The said villain threw a punch at the lady who just tilted her head in order to avoid the attack. With a bored look, she quickly lifted her leg, sending a kick right in his scrotum. The villain cried in pain, hands were flying to his private part while the (h/c) haired lady stood up, bringing the chair along as she once kicked the villain, this time using her heel.

Groaning in pain as the kick made harshly made contact to his cheek, the male looked at the woman before her, eyes were sharp and angry. The (h/c) haired female snorted in amusement, raising an eyebrow at the villain before him. "What...? Is that all you got? A poor villain is fucking beaten up by a fucking lady-and she's quirkless too!"

The villain growled, wiping his mouth with his fist and his eyes were still on the lady before her. He charged with a battle scream, fists turning into a blade. It was held back, the blade was low and facing downwards so the lady figured that the villain would do a swing attack instead of piercing her. The female smirked and prepared for the attack and when he was close, the lady turned to hit the villain with the chair's feet with his blade breaking the chair along with the rope.

She suddenly stood up and took the advantage to back away. With a smile, she turned to the villain and picked a discarded wood up, her another hand was secretly on her thigh, and her fingers were slipping in the hidden weapon beneath her skirt. "You're not so good a mid-range fight right...? Your quirk is Blade, meaning you can turn your hands into blades...not a cool quirk, but it can do." Then she lifted her eyes towards the villain who was fuming in anger, veins were almost popping on his head. "Not for me though."

"Die, you fucking quirkless bitch!" The villain growled while the woman threw the wood to him. The villain shielded himself and sliced the chair and continued to charge, but the woman before him had her gun pointed at him, her finger was already on the trigger.

"Well, it was a boring fight. Goodbye." Then she pulled the trigger, aim was perfect as the bullet struck him on the chest. It wasn't a real bullet, more like a mixed Taser and tranquilizer one-one that strikes the enemy with a needle and electrifies the shot enemy by releasing all its charged and compressed shock in the bullet.