Blameless

(This first book is actually pretty close to ending, just saying...)

With BamBam...

BamBam finally re-entered District 9, utterly exhausted. He sighed heavily as he wandered over to Chan's bus. The door was wide open, and Chan was sat there with his legs hanging over the edge. Behind him, a still bloodied and bruised Felix lied in his bed with a thin blanket over him.

"That was Woojin, wasn't it?" BamBam whispered, "the friend you told me that hung himself?"

Chan nods, then frowned.

"But here's the thing, he tried to tell me something, that he didn't hang himself, but...he didn't get to finish that sentence" Chan spoke quietly.

BamBam nods, sighing.

"Sorry I almost got us caught by the way" BamBam chuckled.

"It's fine" Chan tried to swallow the lump in his throat.

BamBam chose that moment to walk away, but before he could get any further away, Chan called out his name.

"What is it?" BamBam asked.

"I need to use your bathtub, for Felix" Chan says.

"Bro, you're always welcome to use my bathroom seeing as its the only working one here" BamBam chuckled, "besides, you're our leader, no ones gonna stop you" BamBam smiles a little, and continues walking to the warehouse.

Chan stood up, walking over to his bed that Felix was lying on. Chan kneeled down, shaking Felix gently to wake him up. Felix's eyes fluttered open, his right eye not really fully opening due to the bruise that had formed around it.

"C'mon Lix, we gotta get you cleaned up" Chan sighed.

Felix just nods, still very tired and very sore. Chan lifted the blankets off of the younger and picked him up, once again carrying him bridal style. Chan carefully exited the bus, walking towards the warehouse. When they got there, Chan heard water running, so a confused Chan walked in the direction of the bathroom a peeked in, surprised to see Yugyeom running a bath.

"Bammie told me about Felix" Yugyeom smiled softly.

Chan nodded gratefully. Yugyeom the stood up, exiting the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Chan put Felix down, who stumbled a bit but manged to stand up on his own. Chan turned the taps off when the tub was full enough and turned to Felix.

"Do you need help getting your clothes off?" Chan asked softly.

Felix nods, wincing a little in pain. Chan slowly helped Felix get his clothes off, having a bit of trouble with the younger shirt as it hurt alot when Felix lifted his arms. Once Felix was fully naked, he could really see the damage that Lisa had done to the hybrid.

"I'll fucking kill her, I swear" Chan growled.

Felix giggled, but even that hurt him. Felix winced then, whimpering softly. Chan picked up the injured hybrid, walking over to the tub and slowly lowered Felix into it. Felix hissed in pain when his body was fully submerged in the warm water. The water stung his wounds, and he gripped Chan's shirt as tears formed in his eyes. Felix whimpered, his breathing laboured.

"Shh, it's okay Lix, calm down" Chan spoke softly, kissing Felix's forehead.

"Channie, it hurts" Felix whimpered again.

"I know, I know...I'm sorry" Chan once again had to swallow the lump in his throat, "this is all my fault..." Chan sighed heavily.

Felix, even though he was in pain, shook his head, frowning.

"None of this is your fault. Don't blame yourself for things that were out of your control" Felix said, looking straight into Chan's eyes.

"If only I found you earlier...if only I was with you I could have-" "Chan, I wandered off by myself because I needed some space. If anything, this us my fault" Felix cut Chan off, sighing softly.

Chan was silent then, and grabbed a nearby washer, rubbing the blood off of Felix. The silence lasted for a little while, and Chan hadn't looked at Felix the whole time.

"Hey Channie?" Felix called out softly.

"Hm?" Chan still wasn't looking at Felix.

"Chan, please look at me" Felix begged.

Chan sighed, and looked up at Felix.

"What is it?" Chan asked gently.

"I love you" Felix smiled.

Chan froze up for a few seconds, not really knowing how to respond to that. Chan thought about it for a little bit, before he smiled as well.

"I love you too"

TBH, I didn't know if I wanted to update today. Still not really feeling emotionally okay, but I'm not gonna annoy you guys with my problems. I'm kinda used to dealing with it myself anyway. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway