Remember The Old Days...

Back with the Monsta X clan...

Wonho didn't know why, but his instincts told him to go to the council building, and from the outside, his wolf hearing could pick up the faint yells and grunts of pain coming from Hyungwon. Wonho growled, shifting into his wolf form as he bursted through the doors with the others close behind. Shownu and Kihyun took care of the guards, knocking them out as Minhyuk and I.M followed Wonho into the main part.

Wonho smelled blood; Hyungwon's blood, and when he saw Hyungwon in that electric chair, bruises already forming and blood coming out of his nose and mouth, Wonho saw red. His sights locked onto Seokjin, who just smirked at the wolf.

"Oh, you are in for it now" Minhyuk smirked at Seokjin.

"Oh am i?" Seokjin blinked as Minhyuk and I.M were knocked out from behind by Yoongi and Hoseok who seemingly came out of nowhere with Namjoon dragging a knocked out Shownu and Lisa dragging a knocked out Kihyun into the room. Wonho snarled angrily, his heart breaking at the little whimpers Hyungwon let out. All of a sudden, Wonho was being restrained by Hoseok and Yoongi, who were stronger than they looked, and a serum was inserted into him by Jooheon, forcing him to shift back to his human form. Wonho collapsed onto his knees, feeling weak as he slowly looked up at Jooheon.

"What happened to you..." Wonho whispered, tears in his eyes.

Jooheon just stood there, expressionless, his eyes cold. Wonho bit his bottom lip, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Don't you remember the old days?"

Flashback!

Once again, Jooheon and Shownu thought it'd be funny to spray paint over Seokjin's face with their clan sign of MXC (Monsta X Clan). The two brothers were laughing whilst Wonho was on the lookout for any police or guards. All of a sudden, sirens were heard and a helicopter flew overhead.

"C'mon we gotta run!" Wonho shouted as Jooheon and Shownu quickly stuffed the spray paint cans in their duffel bags, Shownu slinging them over both of his shoulders as the three of them ran for it.

Laughing loudly as they ran, Jooheon briefly turned around and raised both of his middle fingers at the police who were chasing them on foot, sticking his tongue out as well. Wonho snickered, a stupid grin on his face.

At the same time, somewhere else in an abandoned building in District 8, Hyungwon, I.M, Kihyun and Minhyuk were waiting for them, a small fire just barely lighting up their faces. They could hear the sirens from miles away, chuckling quietly to each other because they know that Jooheon, Wonho and Shownu were up to no good again. After a few moments of comfortable silence, they hear the familiar laughing of Jooheon, Shownu and Wonho, smiling to themselves. Around the fire were three couches; One with Kihyun, Shownu and Minhyuk, the other with Jooheon and I.M and a single couch seat with Hyungwon and Wonho.

"What did you three do this time huh?" Minhyuk grinned.

"Shownu and I spray painted over that brat Seokjin's face" Jooheon smirked.

"You know he is older than you right?" Wonho raised an eyebrow.

"I don't give a fuck. He's still a snobby brat" Jooheon rolled his eyes.

The others just laughed, I.M quietly laughing as he was still new to the Monsta X Clan and was still just a tad bit shy.

That...was the last time they were together as a 7 group Clan...

Flashback end!

Jooheon scoffed, knocking Wonho unconscious. Jooheon dragged an unconscious Wonho in the direction of the dungeons, where the cells were. Namjoon threw Shownu and Kihyun over his shoulders and Hoseok just dragged Minhyuk and I.M across the floor, following Jooheon closely.

"Fucking bastard! I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY!" Hyungwon shouted at Jooheon, beyond angry.

Jooheon kept walking, seemingly ignoring the shouts of someone he once used to call his best friend, his brother.

"FAMILY DOESN'T DO THIS TO EACHOTHER-AAAAAGH!" Hyungwon screamed as he was electrocuted and slapped across the face by Lisa.

"SHUT UP! Your screaming is getting on my nerves!" Lisa snarled.

"Calm down baby girl" Seokjin rested his hand on her shoulder, "just get him out of the chair and lock him up in isolation" Seokjin smiled softly.

Lisa huffed, unstrapping Hyungwon from the chair and pulling him away toward the isolation cell.

"Leo's going to murder you because of what you're doing" Hyungwon growled at Seokjin.

"And how would Leo know anything about what I'm doing? These are my Districts after all" Seokjin smirked, "And his will be mine as well"

Hyungwon smirked wickedly, chuckling to himself.

"He has his ways"

Ey, a double update! Wowie...been a while since I did a double update haha.Wait...when was the last time I did a double update? Lol, I can't remember. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3