A Loss

Another short chapter sowwy

Felix's heart and head hurt like hell. His heart felt like it had been torn out of his chest and his head hurt...

Because he was growing fucking horns.

Yep, that's right, horns. Specifically large, spiky demon horns, and his teeth turned sharp and pointed like a Ghoul's; just like Chan's did when he bit that chunk out of Jungkook's shoulder.

BamBam still held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go, afraid that Felix would turn on them.

"BamBam, let him go!" Chan exclaimed.

"But Chan, what if he turns and kills us too!?" BamBam exclaimed.

Chan sighed, rolling his eyes and walked over to Felix who was breathing heavily and was beyond angry at this point. Chan reached out and stroked Felix's cheek. Felix glanced at Chan, his eyes showing nothing but love.

"He won't" Chan reassured BamBam "now let him go"

BamBam nods, releasing his grip on Felix who instantly ran at Zalu, intending to kill the creature. Lisa had ran when she saw Felix start transforming, not wanting to face the hybrid. She didn't want to die just yet.

:::

After Felix and Zalu's fight...

To say BamBam was surprised would be the understatement. Both Chan and BamBam had just witnessed the true strength of the Demon Ghoul hybrid, and if they said that it didn't scare them they'd be lying to themselves.

Felix was covered in the creatures blood, and Zalu's head had been ripped from his body. Felix slowly transformed back to normal as he walked over to Hyun-Jae's lifeless corpse, kneeling down and holding her upper body against his in a hug.

If only he knew she was still alive...why didn't she tell him and Minho? He wouldn't have had to be scared of losing his brother. Why did she protect Chan? Chan could've easily taken on Lisa. Felix looked over at Chan, his eyes filled with tears.

"Did you know?" Felix asked, and when Chan didn't respond he grew slightly angry, "DID YOU KNOW!?" Felix yelled.

"NO, I DIDN'T!" Chan yelled back, sighing heavily as he pulled at his hair.

Felix breathed in and out heavily, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. BamBam walked over, kneeling down.

"We have to bury her Felix" BamBam spoke softly.

Felix nodded, letting BamBam take Hyun-Jae's body and carry her away. Only then is when Felix let the sadness take over. He started to sob heavily, a sound that Chan wished he'd never have to hear again as he walked over, kneeling beside Felix and wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy.

Felix then screamed in anguish, another sound that made Chan's heart hurt.

"It's going to be okay Felix, it's going to be okay" Chan sighed.

Felix just screamed in anguish again, but not as loudly this time. Chan held him even more tightly, if that were possible, rocking Felix back and forth to try and calm Felix down.

Felix glanced sideways at Chan, his eyes red and puffy. Chan leaned in, capturing Felix's lips in a passionate kiss. The rain still feel heavily, and wind howled as the storm picked up on severity just slightly, but it wasn't enough to wreck anything.

Chan broke the kiss, and Felix had stopped crying as much as the younger griped onto Chan like a lifeline.

"Come on Lix, let's go to my bus" Chan said softly as he let go of Felix and stood up.

Felix nodded as he slowly stood, Chan grabbing his hand and the two walked to Chan's bus. They sat just behind the door with it open, waiting for the storm to pass. Chan held the still sad boy close to, never wanting to let go.

But Chan knew it wasn't over, not while Lisa still lived...

Well then....that just happened....if you think the angst is over, it's not...but it won't happen one after the other. There's be some fluffy bits in between now and then obviously ^ω^ sorry for the shortness...