💟1💟

Guys, follow me on insta @ theshimmery_star and Dreame @ Tara for more stories.

I am posting the first part here. The story will be on Manik's pov mostly. Hope you all will like it.

In a wedding ceremony we can see a boy who was clicking pictures of the event. Oh God!!!!! he is damn handsome. Lets see who is this.

"Hi,I am Manik

"Hi,I am Manik. Manik Malhotra. I was really passionate about photography from childhood. So, I have taken this as my passion and profession.

I have always wanted to be a photographer and I have become one.

In photography I believe in one thing that is, a good photographer captures the emotions and moments of people and imprisoned them in frames. And the target of a good photographer is not to go with the emotion. It is to 'control them.'

So, I have prepared myself like that only. At the place of heart I have a stone. I am just stone hearted.

I was really proud of this thought. I had ego as well for this thing. I am saying I HAD because someone had crushed my this ego and I had gone with the flow of this emotion. It also had some unwanted incidents. Let me share them."

Flashback
In a church a wedding was going on. Manik was taking pictures of the bride and groom as the wedding was going on. He was just focusing on his work.
Suddenly a girl came and stood beside him. She started talking as if she knew me from forever.

"The bride is a little taller than the groom. Isn't it?"

Manik didn't reply nor he turn towards her. He continued his job. But the girl continued.

"No, the groom is tall. He is really smart and handsome."

Manik just took a glance of her. Then he again got busy in his work.

"The bride is just so lovely."

She gave the bride a flying kiss.

"Have you noticed that everyone in this family is so cute. Even the father is damn cute."

Manik stopped and turned towards her.

M: Excuse me. Who are you?

"I am Nandini. I am the wedding planner of this wedding" Nandini replied excitedly.

Manik took a look of everything and then turned towards Nandini

M: What's the work of a wedding planner in a church wedding?

Then Manik again got busy in his work. Nandini looked at him with a shocked expression. She was really angry but didn't say anything.

After the wedding the reception party was going on in an open place

After the wedding the reception party was going on in an open place. It was decorated beautifully. The bride and groom were dancing. Manik was busy in taking pictures. He was really indulged in his works when Nandini came again and stood beside him. Manik didn't notice her.

N: Is the lighting okay?

M: Hmm. Good.

N: Do you like the place?

M: Perfect.

N: Arrangements and everything?

M: Nic........

Manik stopped seeing her. Nandini raised her eyebrows as if asking what happened.

M: Oh, you.

N: Yes, I am. See, these are the works of wedding planner. You do your work properly. I know what my work is and what not.

Saying this Nandini left from there. Manik was hell angry on her. Because for the first time in life, someone had talked to him like that. He called Smaran to continue and he went from there.
end of flashback

Manik's pov
So, this is how I met Nandini. Like this a renowned a photographer like me met a newcomer wedding planner like Nandini. She was really new comparative to me. So, I thought this as some mere accident. I have also thought I have no chance to meet her again as she is new.

Because people won't hire a new wedding planner and a photographer like me together. But proving me wrong by the ridiculous mockery of fate, I had to meet her continuously after that day in various wedding.
end of Manik's pov

Flashback
Manik was covering a wedding and obviously Nandini was the wedding planner. Nandini had noticed him when he was coming. So, she had decided that she will irritate him to the core today. She also did what she had thought.

Like Manik was taking pictures she came to the background or she came and stood in front of the camera. Sometimes while walking she pushed Manik intentionally but pretended that it was unintentional. Like this she irritated him in the whole wedding which they covered together.
end of flashback.

Precap: Fun goes on.

So, it was the first chapter of this book.

Did you like new avatar of Manan?

Don't forget to tell me how was it?

Please do vote.