~Jungle Pool! SMI! Save my innocence!~

Start from the beginning

I leapt over his head, turning and flipping as I went. Attempting to catch him off guard, I swung my fist to a pressure point on his back. Unfortunately, he swiftly pivoted on his foot and blocked my attack with his hand. Slightly disappointed with my failed attack, I tried attacking again, this time, with a round of punches. Once again he blocked them all perfectly. Finally having enough, he gave high kick which I swiftly dodged by crouching down. I saw an opening for a split second, and took it, sweeping my leg across to knock Mitsukuni over as he was just standing on one leg. I succeeded in knocking him over and decided to take my chance and run for it. But I couldn't go anywhere. I was stuck.

I turned my head around to look for the reason. There was a stick firmly lodged in a crack in the cement along with my uniform. I forgot all about Takashi. He must've seen that I was too busy with Mitsukuni to even notice that he was attacking. Dammit! I can only take one of them at once!

Then a blindfold was placed in front of my eyes, blocking all the light. I felt a large hand jab a pressure point in my neck and I slowly drifted off into an unconscious state. Damn you Mitsukuni, Takashi...

~~~End Flashback~~~

Tamaki's POV

I lay there beside the pool sipping my beverage out of a straw. I stared at the scenery through the colored liquid. This pool was quite lavish. Its as if I'm in the tropics. It's perfect. And the caws of the tropical birds are relaxing too.

"WHAT IS THIS???????" a voice shrieked from somewhere near the washrooms. Who was that? Was it Haruhi? No... Her voice isn't that high pitched which could only mean... Yuki!

I shot out from under the shade of my umbrella and ran straight towards the washrooms. When I reached my destination I was panting and trying to calm down my rapid heartbeat. Suddenly I heard some people bickering behind the washrooms.

"YOU BAKAS!!! YOU AND YOUR PERVERTED WAYS!!!" Yuki's voice cried out in embarrassment as I heard a slam of a door. What did they do to her?!?!?!

I ran to the source of the commotion and stopped at the corner and peeked around. I saw the twins standing there in front of the recently slammed door smirking.

"What??? There's no other ones?!?!?! And there's no clothes!!! HIKARU! KAORU! How dare you!!!" she shouted from behind the door.

"No! there is something you can wear there! It's on the hook in the corner!" one twin shouted out, his smirk growing slightly.

"But this is nearly see-through anyway!!! What difference would it make???" she asked incredulously.

"Hey, it's your call! Take it or leave it!" the other twin called out widening his smirk to the size of his brothers.

"...Fine... I'm coming out..." she mumbled as the door creaked open and revealed Yuki, in a very revealing bikini. The bikini was white, just plain white. Though it looked so simple, she somehow made it look like it didn't need anything else. It was just, perfect. She wore a baggy translucent white long sleeved shirt that ended above her mid-thigh. And although she was short, her legs seemed impossibly long and made her look even more amazing. Her bust was average, not massively humongous but not small either.

I only realized that these perverted thoughts had been running through my mind when I felt my face become so hot that you could fry an egg on it. I quickly averted my gaze, as to not look as if I was a pervert but couldn't resist taking a small glance at her petite physique once again.

"You're both perverted you know that?" she says as she pulled the shirt down to try and cover her skin more.

"No we weren't! Remember the penalty, you have to do a photo shoot with us!" they chimed happily.