⌜ special chapter ⌟

Start from the beginning

jaemin pouted ❝what, no.❞ he then took a deep breath ❝he came to me and frowned while touching my head.

why?

i don't know. and then he told me where my cat ears are.❞ jaemin looked at jeno ❝do i look like a cat to you?

jeno rubbed his nose on the younger's ❝you look like you're going to be my future husband.

jaemin playfully punched the older's chest ❝that wasn't what i was asking idiot.

seconds later jaemin stood up, making jeno look st him with a frown ❝where are you going?

jaemin gave jeno a smile ❝i'll buy ice cream, you stay here.

since he was tired to follow the younger, he nodded and leaned back at the tree behind him. he just hopes nothing happens to jaemin and safely returns with ice creams on both on his hands.

there it is again, the feeling of loneliness and longing. he did felt lonely because jaemin is not beside him anymore but why would he feel like he's longing for someone when he already has an amazing, beautiful, and irreplaceable boyfriend.

should he adopt a cat?

he told his problem to chenle once, which renjun got jealous because he thought jeno was hitting on chenle, and the younger told him to adopt a cat. chenle has a cat and whenever he was left alone at his big house, he would just play with his cat or call renjun and the both of them just play with ji.

meow.

jeno opened both of his eyes and saw a kitty waging its tail and looking at him with those beautiful dark yellow eyes.

maybe he should adopt a cat. he remembered this cat, it was when he could finally go to school and it was following him.

they met again and this time jeno didn't push him. instead, he leaned forward and caressed the kitty's back with a smile.

hey kitty..

the kitty purred in response and crawled his way to jeno's lap. jeno carried the kitty and stared at him in the eye. the color of his eyes were very distracting and very beautiful. the kitty purred again and licked jeno on the tip of his nose as his face was already close.

that's disgusting.❞ jeno giggled and wiped the tip of his nose as he placed the kitty down on his lap ❝but cute.

jeno— oh?❞ jaemin sat next to jeno and was shocked to see jeno with a cat.

jeno took the vanilla ice cream on jaemin's right hand and started licking it ❝do you think it's a right thing to do if i adopt a cat?

jaemin took the cat on jeno's lap, carefully that it won't touch his ice cream. ❝don't you hate cats?

but i feel so lonely all the time.❞ jeno crossed his arms

there were times jaemin couldn't be with him since he was taking over his father's business and had to attend some of the meetings to know what their business is all about and how to manage it.

all the time? really?❞ jaemin rolled his eyes ❝i told you to visit the company but you won't. we could just hang out there.

jeno took the cat away from jaemin and placed it back on his lap ❝well sorry, my tired ass is too lazy to do that.

jaemin placed a peck on jeno's lips, making the older taste the strawberry ice cream he's eating. ❝i still love you and your lazy ass.

jeno looked away ❝not in front of the kitty, please.

the kitty just stared at them. he found the couple cute and happy, he hopes that they'll last long, which he knows they will.

jaemin licked his strawberry ice cream ❝what are you going to name.. her?❞ jaemin turned to look at the kitty ❝oh it's a he.

jeno shrugged as he finished his ice cream and was now holding the kitty ❝nana?

what? why nana?

the older gave jaemin an eye smile ❝so that it'll remind me of you always.

jaemin slapped the older's arm ❝shut up. should i also adopt a black cat and name it nono?

jeno furrowed his brows ❝don't you have a lot of cats at home already?

i don't mind adding one to my ten cats.❞ jaemin chuckled, of course it was a joke. it was already hard taking care of ten cats so why bother adding one. but for jeno, he could add one special cat and name it nono.

jeno nodded, jaemin is rich and that guy could do anything so he couldn't stop him. he just let what jaemin wants to do.

he now stared at the kitty who was lying down on his lap ❝hey nana..

and as if the kitty already accepted its name ❝meow.

jeno smiled. the feeling of loneliness wasn't there anymore. chenle was right, he does need to adopt a cat.

🐱

nana eat your cat food!❞ jeno was running around the house, catching the runaway cat

adopting a cat was tiring but definitely not a bad idea.

jeno shouted as he caught the kitty and actually stumbled as he was not looking on to where he was running and it made him let go of the kitty again.

should i call jaemin?❞ jeno stared at the ceiling

he did ask jaemin to come and visit so that he could teach him how to take care of a cat but the younger was busy and jeno understood his situation. there was nothing he could do but to take care of a nana without knowing how to take care of a kitty.

at least jaemin gave him a pack of cat food and he told him to let the cat eat.

meow..❞ the kitty crawled his way to jeno's chest

jeno smiled and caressed the kitty's back ❝how can you be so cute and at the same time so dangerous?

he only earned a purr from the kitty and the next thing he knew was that he was already sleeping on his chest.

sleep well nana.❞ jeno mumbled as if the kitty could understand him

a cat was all it took to remove the loneliness he was feeling.

t h a n k  y o u

i really tried my best to make this confusing book.. unconfusing.. idk if that's a word.

anyways thank you so so much for supporting this vERY CONFUSING book :)

im never going to write this kind of genre HSHAH