⌜ four ⌟

❝i actually got lost on my way here

i actually got lost on my way here.❞ chenle laughed and took a bite at the food renjun made

jeno was just sitting at the sofa, looking at the two who were acting as if it was their apartment.

i told you to follow the directions i sent you.❞ renjun said, giving the cat a piece of fish meat

it actually took jeno awhile a good 30 minutes for him to get back to reality and was about to close the door but chenle arrived and it would be rude if he won't let the younger in. and renjun would get mad at him if he won't let chenle in.

oh jeno, you wouldn't mind chenle coming here once in a while, right?❞ renjun smiled at jeno which he caught staring at them.

jeno shrugged ❝not like you will stop him from coming here if i mind.❞ he whispered but renjun, being his friend since childhood, didn't need to know what he whispered. he knew jeno didn't like other people coming inside his apartment.

what did he say gege?❞ chenle tilted his head cutely, not knowing what jeno whispered

renjun smiled at him ❝he said it's fine.❞ he wiped off the ketchup on chenle's cheeks using his thumb ❝oh jeno i won't be taking long. i have somewhere to go.

ooooo can i come?❞ chenle said, showing excitement

sure.

jeno rolled his eyes. the kitty saw it and crawled towards jeno. he purred at jeno, asking him to carry him but jeno being jeno, he ignored the kitty and laid down the sofa.

nana come here!❞ renjun shouted at the kitty when he saw it being near to jeno.

the kitty didn't listen and just stood below the sofa, watching jeno ❝meow!

chenle stood up and went to the sofa. he bent down and clapped his hands to get the kitty's attention. ❝hi nana!

jeno furrowed his brows at the kitty, telling him to go to chenle. but being a stubborn kitty, he acted like he didn't understand and just stared at jeno.

does nana hate me?❞ chenle pouted

jeno sat down and pushed the kitty towards chenle ❝no. he's just like that to new people.

renjun giggled ❝wow seems like you know nana pretty well.

jeno scoffed ❝yeah right.

the kitty gave out a meow as chenle carried him towards the dining area.

🐱

why is this happening to me!❞ jeno shouted as soon as they all left his apartment.

the kitty flinched at how loud jeno's shout was.

renjun clearly likes the kid.❞ jeno sat down at the sofa and carried the kitty ❝and you are so annoying.

meow.❞ when jeno carried the kitty closer to his face, the kitty took this chance to lick the person's face.

jeno crunched his face when he knew the kitty's dirty tongue licked him and was about to put him down but then felt the animal he's holding getting heavier and a bright light showed up. it made jeno close his eyes and as soon as he opened it, he was now holding jaemin's waist and the cat person was hugging him, burying his face on the human's neck.

yah jaemin.

the cat person hummed.

how on earth do you suddenly turn into human!?

jaemin lets go of the hug and noticed himself sitting on jeno's lap.

jeno noticed their position and it made his face turn to bright red. jaemin was also embarrassed and got off his lap.

i d-don't know..❞ jaemin looked away. he then remembered the first time he turned to a human being ❝wait i licked your face.

that's disgusting.❞ jeno scooted away

shut up.

and then you turn back to a cat if i kiss you?❞ jeno suddenly said making jaemin to turn red again ❝look at me.

the fuck, no.

jaemin❞ calling his human name was no use. he was just looking at his bare feet. ❝nana~

jaemin got annoyed and turned to his side. he regretted it. he was greeted by a peck on the lips. jeno was just trying to make sure if he does turn to a cat if he kisses him on the lips.

and he was right. ❝meow.

jeno smiled. ❝and you stay in that body.❞ he could imagine jaemin pouting right now.

he would rather take care of a cat than a cat person.

t b c