⌜ twenty four ⌟

❝why are you here?❞

why are you here?

classes were already done and when jeno was about to leave the campus, he saw jaemin standing by the front gate wearing his cap.

jaemin smiled ❝to pick my husband up.

jeno was trying his best not to react at the word ❝are we still at it again?

the cat person pouted ❝but we got married last night!

jeno couldn't resist jaemin's cuteness and so he just sighed ❝yeah.

so, let's go?❞ jaemin took his hand out, waiting for jeno to hold it.

the older nodded and held the younger's and as he took a step he then remembered something ❝oh wait i left my earphones inside my locker.

do you want me to come with you?❞ jaemin tilted his head

jeno smiled and pinched the younger's cheeks ❝just stay here.

being the good kitty he is, he just stayed there as jeno started walking towards his locker. jaemin observed his surroundings and saw a couple kissing. it wasn't a kind of kiss where in it's already gross, it was a kiss that'll make you think why you are still single. the scene made the cat person frown, he also wants to kiss someone without changing into a cat.

if only he could kiss jeno without turning into a kitty.

jeno was walking while imagining jaemin as a wife. he could already see him inside the kitchen cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. he could also imagine jaemin sleeping beside him and waking him up whenever he oversleeps.

but he kind of found it impossible. jaemin is a cat and he was a human, he doesn't know how it works but he clearly knows a cat can't be with a human. they can't even share a kiss that's filled with love, it's always a peck or a kind of teasing.

jaemin would always turn into a kitty when they kiss.

he was too busy with his thoughts that he didn't even notice that he already passed by his locker. he groaned and was about to turn around but heard a familiar voice that made him stay.

what is it chenle?❞ renjun stood there with a smile on his face

chenle played with his fingers and stared at his shoes as if it was the most interesting thing on earth.

renjun snapped his finger in front of the younger ❝chenle?

chenle let out a sigh ❝what was i going to say again?❞ he rubbed his nape and laughed

renjun just shook his head and smiled ❝you are so cute.

chenle stomped his foot ❝i'm not cute! i'm hot!

that sentence made renjun laugh ❝nope, you are cute.

jeno took a step back as he saw the two starting to move.

he was somehow disappointed, he was actually expecting for chenle to confess his feelings for renjun.

don't get him wrong, he does have feelings for renjun but something is just different. the feeling wasn't that strong anymore. he didn't feel like what he felt before. it was like.. disappearing. he is now seeing renjun as a friend than a person he likes.

he was about to leave but chenle's voice made him go back and eavesdrop at the two again.

you know what, fuck this.

renjun's eyes widened as he heard chenle curse. ❝why did you curse-

i, zhong chenle, have feelings for huang renjun.❞ chenle closed his eyes very tight ❝i'm in love with huang renjun.

jeno at the background was covering his mouth with both of his hands to stop himself from squealing or making unnecessary noise that will ruin their moment.

renjun laughed, making chenle frown. it wasn't the reaction he was hoping to see ❝nice joke.

but it's true!

let's just go home.❞ renjun grabbed chenle's hand and was about to drag him but the younger pulled it back

i'm serious gege. i love-

renjun cuts him off by giving him a kiss on the lips.

jeno stood up properly and ran away from the hallways as he couldn't keep it anymore.

jaemin, who was waiting patiently by the school gates, saw jeno running towards him. he tilted his head when he saw the older smiling like he just won a lottery or something.

so like i saw chenle and renjun talking by the hallways. i was actually wishing for chenle to confess but he chickened out but then a miracle happened and-

woah woah woah.❞ jaemin raised both of his hands ❝calm down.

jeno took a deep breath and took him a few minutes to regain his strength back, he was still tired from the running though.

chenle confessed and renjun kissed him.

jaemin's eyes widened and a smile was formed from his lips ❝what?

jeno nodded his heads ❝and i'm thinking the two are going to be official!

the two squealed in joy like how fangirls do when their ship sails.

ok we should calm down.❞ jeno took a deep breath once again and jaemin followed ❝as much as i want to go back and ask if they are official, i still have homework to do.

jaemin wrapped his hand on jeno's arm ❝but you know..

the two started walking and jeno just hummed in response

we still have it better.

jeno looked at jaemin, confused ❝what do you mean?

we're married.❞ jaemin showed a smile that made jeno's heart beat fast

the older looked away, hiding his already red cheeks ❝stop it.

jaemin giggled at the older's cute reaction. the two of them were walking down the road while holding each other's hands, with jaemin smiling and jeno looking down still hiding his face because it's still red.

if only jaemin could be a real human being and marry jeno or jeno could be a cat and marry jaemin.

if only they could be together.

t b c