⌜ twenty six ⌟

❝are you coming with us?❞ jeno wore his jacket as he got out of his room

are you coming with us?❞ jeno wore his jacket as he got out of his room

jaemin turned his head ❝wer?❞ and spoke while his mouth was still full of chips

the older rolled his eyes ❝eat properly.

jaemin munched down the chips and smirked ❝eat you properly?

jeno choked on air ❝the heck, i'm not food.

the cat person shrugged and stood up from the sofa ❝but you are delicious.❞ he raised his brows up and down

jeno gave jaemin his extra clothes ❝you haven't tasted me yet.

oh?❞ jaemin leaned forward, making their faces dangerously close ❝do you want me to taste you?

eXCUSE ME? just so you know huang renjun is inside the aPARTMENT.❞ a short male coughed from the kitchen.

jeno immediately made jaemin wear a cap a while ago when renjun messaged him that he'll visit his apartment so he didn't have to worry about the other finding out about the younger's cat ears.

it made jaemin annoyed, if only he could just tell jeno about renjun knowing his secret so he didn't have to hide his identity anymore. but he's afraid that jeno might get mad.

so..❞ jaemin gave jeno a teasing smile ❝should i taste you in front of renjun?

renjun pulled jaemin away from jeno ❝you go and change your clothes.

the cat person pouted and went to jeno's room to change, leaving jeno frozen at his spot.

renjun sighed and clicked his fingers in front of the guy.

jeno snapped out from his thoughts and stared at renjun as if he was begging for something ❝do you really have to come with us? i mean we could just catch up—

you and your hormones.❞ renjun shook his head as he guessed that jeno only wants to be alone with jaemin

a knock on the door cuts their conversation and jeno could only roll his eyes as he saw renjun's wide grin when he opened the door.

hi chenle..❞ renjun said quietly

chenle smiled and stared at the ground ❝h-hello gege..

jaemin came out of jeno's room and quickly greeted chenle with a tight hug. ❝my baby!

chenle patted jaemin's back ❝hello hyung!❞ his way of greeting jaemin was different from how he greeted renjun. he was more lively with jaemin.