Tony Stark/Iron Man

"Well, if you insist." I reached into the bag and picked the one name I'd been dreading.

Tony Effing Stark.

Turning around, I showed him the slip and he gave me a salacious grin. "Well, well, Miss (Y/n)...seems like you're the lucky one today."

    With an eye roll, I gave him a disbelieving smirk. "Doubtful...very doubtful."

    Opening the closet door, he held out his arm to let me in first. "My lady." I shook my head as I walked in, simply anxious to be done with it. Pulling the door shut, he called up to the ceiling. "FRIDAY, lock the door for seven minutes please."

    "Are you sure you only need seven, sir?" I snickered as the AI responded.

    "Ha ha. Asking for more would defeat the purpose of the game." He held his arm out, apparently acting blind. When he made contact with my butt, I jumped about three feet in the air. "Oh...my bad, (Y/n). Just a little...difficult to see in a dark-ass broom closet..."

    I turned to face him, a bit annoyed but slightly amused. I wasn't not attracted to the billionaire. It was quite the opposite, actually. But I couldn't get past his ego enough to see if he actually had a soul under all of that red armor and I wasn't interested in being another notch in a long string of women. "Sure, Stark. Because you can't see shit with the night light in your chest."

    I could see movement, although I wasn't sure what. I guessed it was a feigned motion of a hurt heart. "Well, I'm a little offended now." He stepped closer, the whites of his brown eyes reflecting the pale light that radiated from his ARC reactor. "I'm stuck in a closet with a beautiful woman and all she wants to do is hurt my feelings."

    I laughed. "Oh, come on. The famous Tony Stark...no, Iron Man, can't come up with a better line than that?"

    He stepped closer to me, his gaze intense. "Oh, I'm sure I could. But do I really need to?"

    I caught my breath. He was right. But I wasn't about to give in that easily. "Maybe you do. Have you ever had to work to win a woman's attention?"

    "Only once. Thought it was worth it, but turns out I was too much even for her." I'd heard about the breakup with Pepper Potts and I knew it had to have been tough for him. But I wasn't about to be a rebound.

    "Yeah. That sucks." I looked around aimlessly. "I'm sure you've had such a hard time getting over that."

    His eyes flashed, almost angry. "It would be easier if the woman I'm interested in would quit being such a frigid bitch and go out with me."

    I couldn't stop my sarcasm from leaving my mouth. "Maybe she's not frigid, maybe she just thinks you're an egomaniacal dick who needs to be knocked down a peg or two."

    I could almost see a smile in the soft light. "Well...you're not wrong. I am an egomaniacal dick. And honestly," he stepped painfully close to me, "maybe she's just the one to knock me down." His arm rested on my shoulder, and the weight of it made my knees weak.

    "I'm not interested in being one of your arm candy flavor-of-the-week girls, Stark." I looked up to meet his eyes.

    "Oh, honey, if that was all I wanted, I wouldn't bother trying so hard." With that, his hand grabbed my face and pulled me to his, joining our lips in a crushing kiss. He reached the other hand to hold my face close, and I felt the bristles of his mustache and goatee tickling my face. I melted into his embrace, resting my hands on his hips. He brushed my bottom lip with his tongue, enticing me to deepen the kiss.

    With a slight moan, I permitted him entrance. Gripping the sides of his shirt, I pulled him closer. He tasted like whiskey and eager desperation. Pulling away slightly, he nibbled my lower lip and looked down at me.

    "Maybe not so frigid after all?" Tony rested his forehead on mine.

    "Don't push your luck, Stark. I may show you just how much of a bitch I can be."

    He gave a naughty smirk. "Ooooh, now that sounds like a good time. My place or yours?"

    "How about dinner first, smarty-pants?" I pushed away slightly.

    Tony looked contemplative for a moment, rubbing his chin. "Fair enough. But only if you'll kiss me again."

    I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. Grabbing the back of his neck, I kissed him hard. His hands found my waist and held me against the wall. He pulled away, placing gentle kisses on my neck. Despite how good it was feeling, I knew our time was about up. "Ok, ok, Tony. Save some for later, ok?"

    Just as he pulled away, FRIDAY unlocked the door and Clint opened it, watching Tony pull me out by the hand and sitting in a recliner, pulling me into his lap.

    "This one is mine. Nat, you're up next."