The News

~Two days later~

"Did you know?" Mr. Kevin asked, as he leaned in closer to you. You nodded uncomfortably, "He's too close." "Very interesting," he said before leaning back in his chair. Then your mom entered the room. "Did you have fun interacting with Mr. Kevin?" your mom asked. You stared at her, giving her the "This is so awkward, please help me" face. She only giggled before pulling a chair, and sitting down. In a few hours, you'll be on a plane and flying to the next location. The business trip in Arizona was okay, and it didn't bother you as much. All you needed to do was have business owners sign a contract, linking to things they have requested or things they need to obtain. It wasn't bothersome to communicate with the business owners. After all, you were taught how to do it in the correct manner. Plus, you talked to some business owners in Seoul. You tapped the pen against the clipboard. "We're going to need you to supply us with some new laptops, we're running low on them," Ms. Debby informed. Your mom looked over to you and signaled you to write that down. You were already on it. "A huge amount of bugs have been running around the servers lately," Mr. Yuu informed. "Really, how many?" your mom crossed her arms. "I think around five different bugs," he replied. "Bugs, are they destroying any important information?" you interrupted. "There's been a few files disappearing, but lately it's been okay," Mr. Yuu replied, unsurely. "Perhaps I could help," you said.

~After a while~

"Have you been enjoying the business trip, sweetie?" your mom asked, and you sighed. "It's okay, I haven't been doing as much work," you replied. She giggled, "Would you prefer to do more work?" "I-It's not like I dislike the low amount of work. But lately, it's just me being polite, writing things down, informing a few information, and then nothing else," you replied. She smiled, "You're supposed to be experiencing all this. It doesn't matter if you do little work. You're seeing how it's done the right way. I'm trying to help you see what I normally do on business trips." All you could do was nod, it didn't seem that hard. She only had conversations with business people, and asked them about their progress. Maybe about the status of things here and there, but it didn't seem as complicated. "It may not seem much. But once you get into it and do it yourself, you'll realize how difficult it is. It may seem that I'm questioning them, and then moving on, but I actually have to memorize every information and write it all out. Then I need to inform our company, and tell one specific industry. Later on, I'll be contacted and given more information to perhaps make a chart out of, or write an essay about. It's not as easy as it appears," she said, as if reading your mind. Once more, you nodded. "There's more to it, I'm just breaking it down," she added. "But in general, business trips help us understand other businesses, and communicate with them face to face. After all, it's better than just texting through a device, and not understanding the motivation they or we have," she further explained.

~After a few hours~

"You have now arrived at Indianapolis, Indiana," you looked out the window, interested. After a while, you got up from your seat and collected all you belongings. As you followed behind your mom, you noticed a huge crowd of paparazzi. You didn't run into any paparazzi while in Arizona, but it seemed this crowd was running after you. As if on cue, a variety of security guards were quick to attend you and your mom's side. The paparazzi was quick to run after you and your mom, and they started asking questions. The security guards gave it their best to protect you and your mom, and tried their best to make sure the both of you didn't get separated. "Is this your first ever business trip Miss Y/N? How are you feeling?" the interviewers spilled questions at you. You quickly covered your face with your hand, and quickly followed behind your mom since she decided to quicken her pace. Soon you were both outside, and age was looking around for someone. But, the paparazzi was in the way of her vision. So she decided to take ahold of your hand, and start dragging you around. After a while, the both of you gave up. You allowed the security guards to slowly, but surely, pull away each camera person and interviewer. You and your mom covered your faces, and tried your best to avoid talking to anyone. It seemed wrong to ignore them, but it was more wrong that they decided to surround you. You quietly sighed; you continued to patiently wait for everyone to be removed from your sight. "How long will this take?" you asked your mom. "I have no clue sweetie, just be patient," she answered. Suddenly, you heard someone calling your mom's name. "Ah, he's here!" She looked over to the spot where she heard the voice. Soon she had your hand in hers, and she was leading you.

As you were near a car and a unidentifiable figure, a person ram straight into you. You slowly started to fall, so you prepared for impact. As your eyes were closed, a strong grip landed on your waist. You slowly opened your eyes to see an unfamiliar face of a young male. "Are you okay?" he asked as he gave you a concerned look. "Thank goodness, Luke! I'm glad you caught her on time!" your mom said, showing relief. This moment was a perfect moment for the paparazzi. They started to snap pictures and record. This time, they were more frantic to have an eye catching title. You could already see the ridiculous titles, simply because this Luke guy caught you from falling. With that thought, you quickly stood up on your own. "Thank you," you replied as you dusted yourself off. "No problem," Luke smiled as he helped you and your mom enter the car. As the car drove off, you decided to analyze Luke, who was in the passenger seat. His hair was red, perhaps dyed since the root of his hair looks like a dirty blonde, his eye color was green, and it seemed he enjoyed wearing casual clothing (unlike Ms. Vanderwood). "You're okay, right?" Luke asked, looking behind him as he made eye contact with you. You nodded before identifying a silver earring glistening brightly on his right ear. "That good to know- ah, right! How impolite of me, I'm Luke. I work alongside with your dad," he introduced. "Ah, right. I forgot about introductions, it was a chaos back there," your mom laughed it off like it was nothing. "I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you," you replied while faintly smiling. "I'm glad I caught you on time. If I didn't, then your beautiful face would be ruined," Luke winked at you before turning his head back around. "Is he a playboy?" you quickly asked your mom. She was quick to laugh. "No, not at all. It's rare for him to flirt with anyone. He must really like you," she said, making you stay quiet.

~After a while~

"It's on the news?" you asked, shocked, as you rewatched Luke catching you. "Of course, the children of two huge company owners being caught together. It'll obviously blow up, but don't stress too much. It'll only last a few days," your mom laid on the hotel bed. Now you were afraid that Taehyung will see and get jealous.

I know nothing about business, don't kill me. Just go with the flow...
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako