Worried

XutieMiako: Active
Did you guys miss me? No? Yeah, I wouldn't miss me either.
Anyways quickly note before this chapter starts. From now on, I will be updating once every two weeks. Hear me out though! School is now back, so I want to focus on my studies as much as possible (although I shouldn't stress as much). Please be patient with me as I go through this school year. ❤️

Also thank you all for your patience! But, I am finally back!

~The next day~

As you opened your eyes, you noticed as many figures surrounded your body. "I think she's waking up," a voice said but you couldn't hear it as well. Soon your eyes were in focus and you felt something on your forehead. With your hand, you moved it to your forehead soon feeling a towel. "How are you feeling?" Kim asked, your only response was a groan. You felt in pain for some odd reason, "Oh yea, you may feel a slight pain, I had just did a sickness relieving massage," Kim informed. "Slight? I feel a lot of pain," you thought feeling as your body started sweating a ton. Your eyes caught Taehyung on the opposite sofa, resting perhaps, his body was pretty much motionless besides toss and turns. "Taehyung...?" you asked hearing your raspy voice fill the silent living room. Kim looked over to Taehyung, "He's sleeping, he stayed with you all night to make sure you were okay," Kim explained.

"All night?" you asked yourself, "How long was I out?" you asked softly. "I mean you woke once or twice to eat lunch and dinner. But you seemed too tired to really be fully awake, by that I mean you were half asleep as we tried feeding you," Kim replied. You nodded in agreement with Kim's statement, not a trace of memory came to mind from last night. "You know you made Taehyung really worried," Yoongi stated making you look at Yoongi. "He was running back in forth, checking your temperature last night even though we said you would be fine," Jungkook added onto Yoongi's statement. "I mean he has the right to worry about his girlfriend," Hoseok said making you look at Hoseok in shock. "Yeah... Taehyung told us," Seokjin said making you speechless. "But eventually Taehyung fell asleep though, he may be hyper but he also has his limits," Jimin said quickly changing the subject. You nodded but suddenly something popped into your mind, your job as an assistant manager. "What time is it?" you asked which made Kim check her phone. "It's 9:25 in the morning," Kim replied making you immediately try to spring up from your position. "Don't worry about your job, we called in sick for you," Seokjin informed as Kim made you lay back down. "We should probably wake Taehyung up, or else he'll be late," Namjoon said and the other band members nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to stay with you so I can help bring your temperature down," Kim informed. You nodded, "Your temperature had dropped drastically after one night, which is good," Kim stated. "Did you stay the night?" you asked, you were sure your words were unclear since it was so raspy, but it seemed that Kim understood. "I had to, Namjoon wanted me stay, and Seokjin wanted me to help with bringing your temperature down. So I had no choice but to stay," Kim answered. You nodded, "I think you should get rest, it seems to help with your fever," Kim said. You nodded as you soon drifted into slumber.

~After a few hours~

You opened your eyes and you heard voices talking. You tiredly analyze the room soon seeing an anime being played on the television. With a slow movement, you sat up. You didn't get dizzy like yesterday, you were completely fine. "You're awake," Kim's voice called out making you turn your attention to the voice. You gave a slight nod when you saw Kim in the kitchen, who was perhaps cooking. "Let me check your temperature," Kim said as she entered the living room. As Kim approached you, she placed her hand on your forehead. "Your temperature completely went down, that's good," Kim smiled before leaving into the kitchen again. Soon Kim left the kitchen with two bowls, "I made soup just in case". When Kim approached you, she handed you the bowl of soup and you grabbed the bowl. "Thank you," you said smiling, you watched as Kim sat on the opposite sofa. "How are you feeling?" Kim asked as her attention was stuck on the anime that was playing. You also had your attention on the television as well, "No longer weak," you replied.

Kim and you sat there in complete silence, the only sound was the anime characters interacting. "What has been stressing you lately?" Kim asked breaking the silence. You looked over at Kim with confusion, "What do you mean?" You asked back. "Your sickness was caused by stress. What had you been so stressed with?" Kim asked. You stared at Kim blankly as you blinked multiple times. "Stress?" you thought as you started thinking back. You were unable to answer Kim's question immediately. "I think it's because of all the paper filling, and my feelings for Taehyung," you finally answered after thinking. "Oh, is that so?" Kim asked before changing her attention to look at you. You nodded, "So how long have you liked Taehyung?" Kim asked suddenly. "A-About a week," you replied. Kim nodded slightly, "You should eat your soup". You nodded before using the spoon Kim had given you. As the spoon approached your lips, you felt as the heat from the soup hit your mouth. Soon you placed the spoon into your mouth, your tastebuds immediately screamed. "T-This is delicious!" you exclaimed before sipping the bowl of soup. "Careful it might be-" before Kim could finish her sentence you yelped in pain. "Still be hot..." Kim said finishing her incomplete sentence. You immediately started regretting trying to sip the bowl of soup. "Are you okay?" Kim asked making you nod slightly, "My mouth is just a little burnt". Kim giggled, "You should have taken in the soup more slowly," Kim said. You gave a short laugh, "Right, it was just so good though," you replied. Kim smiled, "I'm glad you like it".

~Time : 10:30 P.M~

Kim was on the sofa asleep. The entire day all you and Kim did was chat. It was fun for you, you were able to get to know Kim more. You found Kim to be a sweet and caring person.

You were in the middle of thinking until you suddenly heard the door swing open. "Y/N!" Taehyung yelled seeing that you were fully awake. Taehyung immediately ran to you, dropping his bag in the process. "You're okay right?! I was so worried!" Taehyung said as he placed a hand on your forehead. You saw that concern was written all over Taehyung's face. "I'm fine, thank you for worrying," you replied with a smile. Taehyung's face became gentle, "You still have a raspy voice huh?" Taehyung asked. You nodded, "Kim said it won't go away until tomorrow". Taehyung smiled, "I'm glad you're okay". You saw as Kim sat up from her slumber, "Will you be quiet? I'm trying to sleep," Kim mumbled. Kim's hair was a complete mess, "Sorry," you and Taehyung said in unison as the both of you tried to hold in laughter. "Babe!" Namjoon shouted as he tackled Kim, "Ugh". Soon Taehyung and you started laughing.

"I'm happy to know that you're mine," you thought.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako