Mom

This is where I got lazy and stopped hunting down pictures of the BTS members. ~XutieMiako

~At home~

Once you were done packing and started heading home you explained some portions to the others, while keeping some parts private. You told the others that you're now dating Taehyung, causing Mark to let out a disappointed sigh which of course confused you. But even so, the others were surprised on how much you've change from dating Taehyung. Even you hadn't realized how much you've changed; you thought you were always the same, but apparently not. Without even really knowing, it you've became less and less expressionless, and you were actually showing emotions. That's probably why the others were shocked when you did show more of an expression. Of course it was all thanks to Taehyung, he was always too hyper and bubbly, and it helped you. Once you were home, you pulled Lily into your room and gave her more details, of course, made her fangirl. After all that, you began to help the others unpack. Then before you knew it, you were alone in your own house once again.

With ease you sat on your couch as you analyzed your home. You breathed in before smiling, "Ahh... It's so relaxing to know I'm back home..." Before you knew it, you got up from the couch and started cleaning the house. Since you've been gone for a month; also since no one could clean up your house while you were gone, you had to clean it all by yourself. Well in all honesty you could just ask someone to do it, but you didn't want to boss people around.

~After a few minutes~

Once everything was done, you dusted off your hands. Suddenly your phone started ringing making you immediately head to it. With your phone in hand, you checked the caller ID. "Dad?" you answered, "Ahh sweetheart, you picked up! Did you return home by chance?" you heard your dad ask. "I did? Is there an important matter that you'll like to discuss with me?" you replied. Your dad stayed silent, "Now why would you think that, sweetheart?" "Well that's because you only call me when it's related to business. Plus it's not like you have any other reasons to call me," you replied while tapping the back of your phone with your finger. Your dad stayed silent again, "Really? Am I that bad of a father? Sweetheart, I never thought about it, but you're right. I'm sorry; I wish I had other matters to discuss with you. It's true, I only greet you then ask how you are before going on and on about work. But that's only because you're a part of this company..." You could hear that your dad was generally sorry for not being able to have a normal discussion with you. "Its okay, dad. I'm used to it, no need to apologize about the matter," you let out a sigh. Your dad cleared his throat, "Your mother is coming to visit you." You immediately froze at your dad's words, "S-she is...?" you stuttered.

"Why all of a sudden- I mean I'm happy she's coming, but why?" you were in complete shock. Your dad let out a short laugh, "To see you of course! She hasn't seen you in years. I'm the only one really visiting you, and making time for you. Your mother doesn't really have time to spend with you but I told her that she should. Of course, as your devoted mother she declined, but soon she noticed how much she was missing about your life." "She still thought you were in middle school!" your dad exclaimed, "Isn't that silly? Your mother doesn't even know how much you've grown." Your dad let out a flood of laughter at his own statement. It was true, the last time you had seen your mother was when you were in elementary school. You've never thought about it but you haven't seen your mom for a long time. Of course, you too were busy with work too, and time did indeed fly by. You understood, of course, she was busy and she wanted to be a good model for the company. Your dad had even stated in previous conversations that your mom never took a break. She must be tired from everything that she has been accomplishing. It wouldn't be shocking if she had taken over the company herself.

After you ended the call with your dad, you started to rummage through your bedroom. Soon your hands touched something similar to a book. Your fingers gripped onto the item and you pulled the book out. It was your memory book. With ease you opened the book, looking through the images displayed ever so neatly. Your whole life was documented in this memory book; you loved this book because your parents had given it to you. You cherished the book with your whole heart. As you flipped through the various photos, you stopped at one. Your lips curved up into a smile as your recognized your mom. Her brown hair glowing as the sunlight hit it, making it lighter from its original color. Her hair fell ever so gently onto your tiny head. She was smiling in the photo and her eyes glisten with glee. And in her arms was you, the younger you that was. You placed a finger on the photo, smiling as you remembered the time you spent with your mom. Just then you heard the doorbell. You placed the book onto your bed before heading to the door.

As you approached the door, you looked to see who it was. Soon your eyes widened at the sight. With joy, you were quick to swing the door open. "Hey, sweetie," your mom greeted you. You were quick to engulf your mom into your arms, not wanting to ever let go. You heard your mom laugh as she patted your back gently. Tears formed in your eyes, seeing your mom again was probably the happiest thing you've ever experienced. Your mom placed her hands on your shoulder before pushing you back a little. You could tell that she was analyzing you, and you did the same. Your mom no longer had long beautiful hair, she now had short hair but she still looked beautiful. Her eyes had signs of wrinkling, dark circles, and bags were vividly shown underneath her eyes. "Mom... Have you been obtaining rest?" you asked. Your mom smiled softly, "I've been obtaining what I can." You felt your heart break into pieces at her words, she hasn't been resting. "You've grown so much, sweetie," you felt as your mom placed her hand on your cheek before caressing it. "You're a beautiful young lady now... I swear you were an elementary schooler yesterday," your mom smiled as she began to wipe your tears.

"I'm sorry for not being able go visit you, I've been busy... You know how I am... I'm devoted to the core and won't stop until I feel accomplish," your mom said. You nodded as you placed your hand over her hand. "I know mom... And its okay, I understand. I'm so glad you're here with me right now. I missed you so much, and I have so much to tell you. But first, please rest up, I can tell that you've been too busy working and not obtaining enough sleep," you replied. Your mom nodded as she brought in her suitcase.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako