mv shooting

I woke up to another long day, as we were going to be filming the mv for 'Touch'. 

I ran downstairs, and got a notification on my phone from my aunt

bitch: has he called yoou yet? 

jae: no bitch, now go away. I have work unlike you. 

b: that's not how you talk to elders 

j: that's how I talk to you

b: I guess I should tell Takuya that you are being an attention whore and been having sex with other guys. 

j: you wouldn't 

b: I would, and I'll even tell him that you have several kids with all of them and since you would be too poor to pay for child support they all live with you 

j: bitch, what the fuck 

b: respectfully talk to me you whore 

j: well, I ain't a whore. you are. Second, only sluts and cock suckers say that. 

b: fuck off, or else I should tell your father 

j: I should have you in jail than 

b: I know you are actually a very soft person. can't bear to see fights, blood, weapons 

j:bye bich 

I put down my phone, and jumped at the sight in the dining room. Everyone was staring at me, because I was standing in the doorway with an evil expression. I walked in, and sat down. "What?" I grabbed my silverware and started eating until my phone went off. again. 

"what." 

"Be nice to me, I mean what I said in the texts" 

"Be lucky my brothers don't know the actually situation" 

"Should they? Should Takuya see what his first love has been up to all this time?" 

"You are a fucking bitch" 

"I am better than Chucky's wife. Wait. I am equal to her." 

"So you are married to a doll." 

"No I am not, I just might have some sasaengs that want to fuck you senseless to claim you, and some females would like to have their men back." 

"You are a fucking cunt. Die." 

"You love your aunt" 

"nope. I hate you" 

"Then I shall come back over to your house and do it with one of them in front of you to see what goodness you've been hiding." 

"bitch, I am a fucking 19 year old. Idgaf."