the cancellation.

"Hey, I got a call right after Jason left Korea, and I decided to cancel my schedules to be with you guys." I looked around the living room at everyone. They immediately snapped their heads up at me. "I was also given a puppy!!" They widened their eyes, and sighed. "Also, I have my baby who is going to be staying with us for summer and then winter. An accident happened with her mom so she's left in my care." They all widened their eyes. "WHAT?!?!?!" The doorbell rang on time and, NamSeok followed me into the door. I opened it and saw my cousin. "MeiMei!!!" I screamed and picked her up. I saw the bodyguard who escorted her and winked at him. He waved back and we went inside. "Jae, there's too many people...s-scory..." I laughed at her. She hasn't even seen them and she knows that there are many people. "Let's go in hmm? There are a lot of big brothers inside, okay?" She nodded her head and we went to the living room. Everyone was looking at us, and her head turned away immediately and played with my face. I laughed at her and kissed her forehead. "Oppas meet Lilly or Xuemei as my family likes to call her." I turned to the side and she turned to the opposite side. She saw NamSeok, and squealed. "Ahhh, meimei you're louder than lele..Mingming is here also. Say hi Mingming." She smiled and made me take her to Minghao. "Hey meimei, how are you? He had bedhead since he was asleep on the couch. "Mingming lok wike doggy!!!" Minnghao and I groaned in pain. She is literally louder than Chenle. "I look like doggy?" Minghao chuckled and I chuckled. She then turned and I picked her up again. "Unnie has to go practice soon, so when we go and I am practicing, behave okay?" "ok" "Jae, relax you don't need to practice today. Take care of meimei." I looked at Jaehyun and thanked him. I walked towards the kitchen until meimei squealed. "tat m-mea-ngyu. Mingming tauthed me tat. he say meangyu meanie" I looked at Mingyu who was confused and asked me to translate, so I did. Everyone who couldn't speak English was shocked, and Taeyong scolded Minghao. I sighed and placed meimei close in the chair and made sure she really close to the counter. "What does meimei want to eat?" "wice and meat" "I will give you juice if you eat all your food okay?" "ok" I made her rice and meat dish and placed it in front of her. She started eating, and 127 came in. "She's your cousin?" "majjeo," "majjeo? nan nuguya?" "Taeil oppa, saranghae~" Meimei finished eating, and I got her out of the chair and she ran to the living room. I placed her dishes in the sink and 127 already arrived in the living room and she was busy stepping on Haechan's chest. "Meimei.." "Meimei, get off Haechan oppa. It hurts." I laughed at Johnny who was showing her what they meant when they said it hurts when she does that. Minghao picked her up and I got my phone out. 

jackjacklee: WHERE'S MY BABY 

zelobackndagame: SHE'S HERE 

jeojang: shut up guys 

hobihoes: you guys have no chill. we will see her in a few hours 

princess: pick her up but she comes back tomorrow so you can go to your schedules 

hobihoes: hold up. WHY IS MY NAME HOBIHOES I AIN'T A HOE 

jackjacklee: yea you are 

I put my phone away and saw everyone finally loosening up and playing with all of them. She was in Joshua's arms, and then she was moved into soonyoung's they all played with her, and then she stopped all the fun with 1 sentence and 2 words. 

what was the thing she said? hoseok's name is actually supposed to say horse but hoes seemed better.