Open. [For Sale]

Boy:

Ashton

AU:

Ashton has a troubled past. His parents divorced when he was ten, so he moved in with his mum whilst his dad moved to America. He rarely saw his dad, only on holidays like Christmas or, on occasion, his birthday.

His dad used to abuse his mum every time he would come home drunk after work. Ashton was young and didn't know what to do, his mind started making up reasons as to why his dad would do things like that. It was a constant battle between believing his mum when she told him it was only because she's was in trouble, and thinking his dad was the actual one in trouble.

He's an outcast at school. He doesn't have many friends and he's not had a girlfriend before. His friends don't know about his past and he intends to keep it that way.

One day, he meets a girl. She's very different than him. She's quite open about herself and her past. Ashton finds her rather annoying at how much she talks about her problems. But she insist on getting him to talk to her. To really open up about himself.

Quotes:

"I talk with the intention of really being heard."

"What do you mean?"

"I only speak to those who are truly listening to me; who actually care for what I have to say."

Notes:

I think this should be quite a long fanfic. It should take ash a long time to really open up to this girl and fall in love with her. He's kept this inside for 8 years, so it's going to take a lot to get it out. You can add details to his past and add different problems. I was just setting a base problem you could follow. I don't want the girl to be cocky. I just want her to feel open about her past (which you can make into anything you want, as long as it's not stupid lmao) because she feels that it helps other people with theirs.

Remember please do not take this story idea without commenting and asking for it first. Thank you!

©stalkingtomlinson

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Story ideas||5sosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें