Chapter 17 - The Aquarium

Depuis le début

"I need you to stand here and stick out your right arm."

"O...Ok."( I sure hope they wouldn't splash us with water...)

"Hehe, this'll be fun!" she said happily.

As instructed, we stand with our right hands extended.

Then...

*Splash*

"Kyah!"

"Whoa!"

The dolphins stand on the surface of the water, holding out their fin.

"Whoa! Amazing."

Splish splashing around the dolphin standing up moving from left to right showing off its water striding skills.

"It'd be good if they stop moving so we ca shakes their hands or fins."

"Yeah, ehehehe."

When we've finished the handshake, the dolphins dive down to the water.

As she watches then, Tegemi smiles happily.

(She's really cute smiling carefree it's different than her usual glee,)

"Thank you very much, you may return..."

As the instructor nods at us...

The dolphin suddenly jumps few feet out of the water then making a huge splash.

"Kyah!"

"Huh?!" turning my back at Tegemi.

"The water is a bit cold." She got caught by the huge splash the dolphin made.

"That was a surprise."

"Ah! Tegemi!"

The instructor apologize to Tegemi and scolded the playful dolphin which in turn just nodge , made a dolphin sound and dive down to the water again.

"Let's head back Tegemi, before that dolphin decide to greet us again." I said while taking off my jacket and covering her with it.

"I'm a bit soaked, eheheh." She playfully laugh

(More like your totally soaked.) She seems to have caught most of the water.

She's so wet I can see through to her underwear.

"Thanks for the jacket, Mina I feel a bit warm now."

(Yeah I feel kinda warm myself.)

When she sees my blushing face she realize what happened and cover herself my jacket.

"Mina, you pervert."

"W-what I didn't see anything." ( I saw everything.)

She looks really hot when she's wet.( Wait something wrong with that statement...)

"I'm sorry! I'll get you a towel right away!" said the staff apologetically.

"And I'll guide you to the staff room for a change of clothes." She added.

"Yes, please."

Then heading out Tegemi being guided by the female staff. The dolphin jumps again, and this time I'm saturated.

(Of course...)

"Thank buddy, I'm all wet now." I said sarcastically to the dolphin who just clapped at my demise.

We look at each other for a moment, dripping wet.

"Ha~ Ahahahahah."

All we can do is laugh.