Chapter Seventeen: Chase

Tinashe and I been together for a couple months. I feel like she still have that wall up. I want her to know I'm that nigga and I'm not gonna hurt her. The whole time we partying I can see she had something on her mind. I pulled her to the side.

"What's on your mind luv," I asked her pressing my body against hers on the wall in the hallway.

"Nothing I just got some stuff on my mind about work." She fibbed, knowing it wasn't about work, her ass don't give a fuck about clients but they money.

"Why the fuck you lying to me Tin, I thought we was going to be honest about everything."

"I know Chase, it's just my first is out of jail and he been calling me and threatening me. But I'm glad I'm telling you now, cause if you don't leave me alone, he said he'll kill you and I don't want to lose you. You the best thing that came in my life." She cried.

"This nigga must not know who I am, he think I'm about to give you up that easy. Fuck no, I love you Tin and I know we been together for a couple months. But I can't help how I strongly feel about you" I told her revealing my true feelings about her.

She started crying.

" I love you too, but you got to let me go. If you die because of me. I wouldn't know how to live with myself." She stated having a breakdown, in the middle of this hallway.

"Fuck that, I'm fighting for you, and I'm not letting you go. Who is this nigga by the way?" I asked, looking at her for an answer.

"His name is Luchie." She answered

" Okay Imma get some info on this nigga, I got to go holler at Master and Brec right quick," I said giving her a kiss.

I heard that name before, Master should know who he is. I heard him on the phone talking about him but couldn't make out to who he was. Why did a nigga had to be high at that moment.

"Say Master and Brec I got to holler at y'all about something." I told them walking to the back yard.

" Wassup son is everything straight? " Brec asked following me to the backyard with his drink in his head with Master behind him.

"Shit no son, some nigga name Luchie threatening my girl to leave me or he taking action."

"Wait hold the fuck up, how she know that nigga?" Master questioned with a disgusted look on his face.

"Mane she said that man was her first." I responded.

Brec and Master both had a stern look on they face.

"You don't think she working with that nigga huh?" Brec quizzed.

"Fuck no B, my baby will never do that to me."

"Let me run it down to you who he is. Luchie is our Uncle. Brec old girlfriend Junie is his wife." Master informed me

"Damn." I said shaking my head

"I know, crazy shit man," Brec said, shaking his head too.

"No, I'm saying damn cause you was fucking your aunt. Nigga that shit nasty." I said stepping away from him.

"Shut the fuck up Chase, I didn't know," Brec snapped

"Yea right." Master said laughing.