Chapter Four: Noonie

I sat in my room thinking what I did wrong, our relationship was perfect. The only problem was I was too clingy. But I was a loyal woman to him. I'd be lying, if I say I wasn't in love with Brec. He was my first and my everything. He the one who gave me this nick name, my real name is Nadine Press. I can't believe he going to marry that bitch. Brec and I was together for five years, not once he talked about marriage with me.

    I put my dreams on hold for him, I was going to medical school and my parents was paying for it. When they found out I was pregnant, they stop my funds and told me I was throwing my life away for a gangster and they want no parts of it. That wasn't the real reason they cut me off, because Brec was a black man. If I got pregnant by a white guy it would be different. My parents was the most racists people you'll ever know. My grandma Abby taught me to never see color. She and I was the only two that wasn't racist.

My grandma Abby was my best friend I could call her in the middle of the night and tell her anything that's going on with me. Now I can't, she died last year of a heart attack. I lost my best friend. The fucked-up part was nobody didn't want to tell me where her funeral was. I call my uncle Shane, he told me he don't talk to nigger lovers and hung up in my face. That day I vow to never speak to my family again.

It was a point of time I wanted to kill myself, but when I had junior things change. He the only family I got, Brec decide to go and play house with another bitch. I can't wait when that bitch play him. I know she look like a sneaky bitch and I bet he not the only guy. It was time for me to stop worrying about Brec and live my life and be the best mother I can be to Junior. I hope I find mr right one day.

    After Brec and I broke up, dating has been a problem for me. It couldn't be my looks. I was 5'5, blue eyes, I have a vanilla complexion with C-cup breast and a nice round butt. I was the white hoodest chick on the block.  I had men trying to holler at me, knowing they ass was going to get murked by my baby daddy, those men was crazy enough to die for some pussy. That they won't get.

    I got dressed and got Junior dressed to go to the store to put a little grocery in the house. Junior loves going places with me, he thinks he can get something every time we go somewhere, even when I'm paying my light bill.

We drove to Whole Market, I shop here all the time and Junior love the snacks here.

"Mommy can I get some snacks for later please." Junior begged, tugging at my shirt.

"Okay Junior, but not a lot," I told him.

He ran down the aisle to get his snacks.

  As I'm picking out stuff for the house. I see this fine light skinned man, he was looking so good, I mean he was fine. He was about 5'8 with light brown almond eyes, his teeth was pearly white, the art on his body was amazing. He had a nice trim beard and a low-cut fade. I couldn't stop staring at him, it's like I was Hypnotized.

"Excuse me mam", he say in a sexy tone.

  But I kept my attention on his body. He snap his fingers, causing me to break focus.

"Can I get right there by you?" he asked.

I quickly move out the way feeling embarrassed. He reaches over getting a loaf of bread on the middle shelf, the smell of his cologne hit my nose.

"Damn this man look good and smell good", I thought to myself.