Chapter Sixteen: Noonie

Start from the beginning

They quickly put the weed out when Junior came running up to hug them.

"Let's go in, so we can get this little party started," Master said, opening the door to let us in.

Soon as we step inside, Jeremiah Remember Me was playing.

"Fortunate to know you babe/

While I've been busy running these streets

/You make sure your home is straight/

While I be politicking with the freaks

And I know everything has changed

Everything but you and me

Cause you know where my heart is girl

In our bed when you sleep

I hope, I hope, I hope I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, we make it babe

For rich or poor, you won't be broke

But baby even if a nigga ain't rich

Remember me like this

Just like this

Remember me like this

Just like this."

    "Sis come over here, I want to introduce you to Hev-. "Master said but I already knew who they were.

    "Heaven, Tinashe! How are you guys, I miss y'all," I screamed happy to see them.

    We start jumping up and down hugging each other.

"Oh my gosh girl we missed to you too, we didn't know when we'll see you again." Heaven said.

"Yes, girl we was the 3 amigos," Tinashe added.

    "Wait how do y'all know each other?" Chase interrupted, seasoning the chicken to put on the grill.

    "We knew each other from Southern Dale University." I informed him.

"Are you still going to Medical school?" Heaven asked me.

   "Unfortunately, no, my parents cut my funds, so it got hard paying for my classes. And taking care of Junior too, but I'll go back soon when I have time." I honestly said, looking a little upset.

"You will bae, and I'm going to pay for all your classes. I want my shorty to follow her dreams," Brec added. Wrapping his arms around my hips kissing me.

  "Aww I'm about to cry, thank you baby," I said giving him another kiss on the lips.

  "Aww," They all said at once.

  "Let's get this shit started I'm hungry," Chase said putting the meat on grill to cook.

"Yo ass always hungry," Master jested, causing everyone to laugh

"Don't do my baby," Tinashe said laughing herself.

An hour passed.

Junior wore himself out, playing on his uncle video games. He was knocked out in the guest room, when I checked on him.

We started eating and dancing to the music. Brec stop the music, cause he had announcement to make.

  "Noonie and I have an announcement to make.... We're getting married y'all!" Brec yelled.

Everybody was excited.

"Bout time y'all asses get marry," Master said slapping hands with his brother.

"Yes, this shit still feel unreal." I told them showing them my ring.

Truthfully, I'm just happy I get to have my man back into my life, and get to go back to school, life is getting better without my parents. Maybe one day there look into their racist hearts to accept Brec and rebuild a bond with me. But right now, it didn't matter, I'm happy that I'm with the ones that really love me and that's all that matters.