"Alan is he hurting you? Are you okay?" I demanded.

"I'm f-fine Kells, Da-dad's taking care of me after you kidnapped me," he lied.

"If he's hurting you," I took a deep breath. "Tell me I'm a terrible brother if he's hurting you." Dad was probably right there next to him and was telling him to lie to me, I had to figure out a way to get him to be honest with me and this was kinda like the blink twice if you're being held against your will kinda thing.

"You're a really shitty brother K-Kells."

I sighed and tried to stay calm. "I know I am," I said and I knew that in all actuality, I really was. "I'll be there soon to save you, don't worry. I love you Al."

"You too," He said letting out a cry of pain, "B-bye." 

"Bye," I whispered as he hung up on me.

"He's hurting him, Vee I've got to save him," I said.

Vic looked at the time on the dash. "Your father lives about thirty minutes away according to my GPS, we'll be there soon."

"I'm going to kill him," I said cooly.

"You're not going to really commit murder here, are you?" 

"I am," I said.

"Seriously?" 

I nodded and held my hand out, a dagger made of ice formed in my hand and I flipped it around in my hand easily. "Seriously," I said venomously.

His eyes went wide, "I support you, I think?" He said turning back to the road to drive.

"You should," I told him. "If anyone deserves it, he should."

"Then do what you must." 

"You don't have to come, Vee."

"I'm coming to help you."

"Are you sure?" I asked, taking his hand and squeezing it tight.

"Positive." 

I leaned over the center console and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I murmured.

"It's what I'm here for as your boyfriend, support." 

"Not when your boyfriend's about to kill a man," I said.

"Well I am."

I smiled and leaned back in my seat as he continued driving and I did everything I could to soothe my nerves.  I just hoped that when we got there Alan was decently okay.  Before I knew it, Vic was pulling onto a familiar street and I took a deep breath. I grew up here before he took us away into that stupid tower.

"Kellin, you ready to go in?" Vic said shutting the car off when he pulled in front of the house.

"Kellin?" Someone said behind me and I turned slowly in my seat to find probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life sitting in Vic's passenger seat and I smiled at her. "M-mom?" I asked.

"I haven't seen you in so long, you're so grown up now." 

"I know," I said softly.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing to Vic. I looked at Vic who was staring at me like I was insane and smiled.

"That's Vic, he uh, apparently he doesn't always look like that," I said.

"Interesting, tell me more." 

I smiled. "I gotta go save Alan, mom but afterwards, I will," I promised. "Do you know what dad's doing to him?"

Mom's face darkened. "He's in the basement, your father's stabbed him."