Chapter Three: Heaven

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm so tired all I need is my bed. I hope Dayvon ain't horny tonight, cause I'm not in the mood." I thought to myself.

As I get closer to my room, I can hear Dayvon and some bitch in our room fucking.

"Oh my god, yes fuck me." Is what I heard coming from that bitch's mouth.

I kick the door open and charged at him and that bitch.I drag the covers off them, I couldn't believe my eyes. My sister Harmonee was the bitch, I was so heated that I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the grey marble draw, trying to stab both they asses. I ran back upstairs with the knife in my hand trying to killed they ass in there, they had me fucked up, if they thought I wasn't going to do nothing.

Dayvon grabbed my hands, hitting them against the wall knocking the knife out of my hand. The knife fell on the ground, I try beating him to the knife before he got it, but he was too fast. He picked the knife up and slang it out the window.

That didn't stop me from throwing something at they asses. I took the picture of him and me on the wall and throw it at them. The glass shattered all over them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He hollered and grabbing me, so I won't throw nothing else.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME DAYVON!!!" I screamed, kicking him to let me go.

"Look, I'm sorry she was a mistake I swear, she seduce-," I punch him in his mouth, so he wouldn't say any other lying shit that came out his mouth.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, just pack your shit and go. I'm so fucking done with you. You a sorry ass nigga that mess with sorry bitches." I snapped preferring to my sister and the bitches he cheated on me with.

"But baby I-," He tried to say something, but I cut him off by trying to beat his ass.

"Let me explain fuck!" He yelled while holding my hands, so I won't hit him.

"Let my fucking hands go nigga, I don't want to hear it, just fucking leave already."

Harmonee didn't say shit, she had this big evil ass grin on her face, like she did this on purpose. On top of that she was still sitting there in my bed looking like she can't be touch. She just didn't know, she like another one of these hoe ass bitches to me.

I jump on that bitch so fast before she can blink her eyes. I grab her by the hair and started hitting her in her face, then drag her off my bed and kicked her in her side multiple times. This hoe was pathetic she wasn't even fighting back. I fucked her up, she had a swollen black eye and busted lip from the ass whooping I gave her. Dayvon separated us, he picked Harmonee up and threw her outside. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, I caught Dayvon having sex with my sister, out of all people he cheats on me with my sister. I am so done with his ass.

"How you going to throw me out and not that bitch Dayvon!" I can hear her say from outside.

Harmonee always hated me, we never got alone. She felt like our dad Rambo gave me everything more than her. She blame me for our mother's death, she wished I wasn't born and I wish her ass wasn't born either. I hate that bitch, I wish there was a miracle that would come out of nowhere and make her not my sister anymore. Fuck that, make her ass disappeared or something to get her out my life.