How did they even get here? No one even knew about this home, so how did they - Then it suddenly came to him - Jungkook, they followed them back from the hospital. "Please, please leave, please," Taehyung whispered quietly, bringing his knees to his chest.

The closet door swung open, revealing the crying blonde tried to crawl out of the closet fast. They lunged at him, grabbing him by the hair and covering his mouth with their hands. "Mmph! G-Go, L-Let me, go!" Taehyung tried saying through the hand

Kicking the male who was holding him, fighting back by reaching for the glass of water and smashing it against the man with the black mask that covered his mouth. The sound of the glass wasn't as loud that he wanted it to be to alarm the others.

Biting on the hand of the males harshly, and then bringing his hand up to pull on his hair, bringing them both down, allowing for Taehyung to scream. "Na- " "Shut your fucking mouth!" one of the men said, kicking Taehyung in the stomach.

The blonde grunted, getting kicked so hard that he gets pushed against the oven. Taehyung tries making a run for it, standing up and grabbing the knives that were in the sink, throwing it straight at the male's leg, grabbing another knife just to run up to him and stab him in the chest.

Pulling the knife back out, he stares wide-eyed at what he just did, dropping it to run back upstairs. Tripping over his feet, he can hear the other male running towards him. The blonde pushes the door open, "J-Junk-kook!" Taehyung yells, falling to the ground.

Jungkook bolted awake, looking around the room, standing up quickly, "T-Taehyung?!" Jungkook exclaims seeing the blonde on the floor with a knife in the back of his calf. "They want S-Seokjin a-and, fuck ­- Jungkook h-h-hurry!"

Jungkook runs down the stairs, getting greeted with two males who were covered in blood. Jungkook lunged at them both, pulling them back by their hair. The younger male spots a knife in one of the men's legs, pulling it out and getting a scream in pain.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon and Yoongi yell, running down the steps to help the younger. While Hoseok helped Taehyung calm down by the knife that was currently in his calf. Jungkook wrapped his hands around the shorter males' neck tightly.

"You hurt him!" Jungkook yelled, his grip getting stronger by the second. The shorter male, scrambled around on the floor, he was trying to prey Jungkook off of him. While the two other males took a rope and tied down the other male who was knocked down on the floor, bleeding from his head.

A loud crash of glass breaking was heard coming from Jungkooks' room, all three men turned around to Hoseok getting thrown out of the room, his back making contact with the railing of the stairs, breaking it off as he falls to the living room floor, the wood surrounding him.

"Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled Jungkook looked down at the male he was choking, letting go of him instantly trying to run up the stairs. The windows they had in the house, shattered into pieces, flying in different directions. "Where's Jimin and Seokjin?!" Jungkook yelled, ducking his head down.

"S-Safe... Jimin, he was in the bathroom when I found - " Hoseok threw his head back, knocking out completely. The pieces of glass, pierced all their skin, making them groan in pain. "Jin!" Namjoon yelled, leaving Yoongi alone to find the eldest male.

Jungkook ran to the bedroom, only being able to find a pool of blood where Taehyung once was, the windows broken, picture frames on the floor and the furniture all around the room. Jungkook looked out the broken window, he saw the two blondes being thrown in the car.

Jungkook flipped over one of the drawers, pulling out a pistol and running with it out of the house. He swung the door open running as close he could get to the black van. Pointing it the black gun at the car that was driving away, shooting at the tires, only being able to hit one of them before his bullets ran out.

"Fucking shit!" Jungkook yelled, running back into the house to his room, where he found a white letter sitting on top of the frame of Taehyung and Him back in high school. "They took Seokjin! They f-fucking took him!" Namjoon said, running into the Youngers room.

Reading the letter, the younger male crumples it up. "Bullshit! This is all bullshit!" the raven-haired male screamed, punching the wall. "What is it!? What did they want!?" Namjoon yelled at Jungkook who walked angrily at the two males who were left back from this whole thing.

Yoongi was currently caring for Jimin and Hoseok, trying to get the redhead to wake up. "What did they want Jungkook!?" the purple haired male yelled again, making him turn around fast. "They want three fucking million in two days or they're going to kill Seokjin and Taehyung,"

All three males gasped, Jimin started crying holding onto Hoseoks' body. "Taehyungie and Seokjin a-are gone?" Jimin whispered, gripping Hoseoks shirt tightly. "W-We'll just give them the money Jungkook, we can get them back!" Namjoon exclaimed, pulling at his hair.

"Like hell, I'll give them the money, I'll give them their fucking death." Jungkook coldly said. "Jungkook, we have to think about this together, you can't go out being reckless again - " " I know!" Jungkook shouted, cutting Jimin off.

"Keep these two alive, bring them to the basement, and let's see if we can get some background information on them," Jungkook spoke to Namjoon who nodded his head softly, picking up one of them. I feel like I'm losing myself, Jungkook shook his head, getting rid of his thoughts and walking down to the basement.

.....

I hate the last chapter I wrote so much, but whatever c':