Chapter Six-The Resort-(IV)

***

"La notte è piena di terrore", Julia said.

John sat next to her.

"Julia, c'è una luce che splendeva negli occhi. C'è una scintilla che mi ha fatto piacere che mi ha introdotto al Resort. È importante sapere che ci interessa è...e tutti i presenti. Sì, mia moglie è morta, ma ho cambiato".

She sat in her seat, and nodded.

"Sì, mia moglie è morta, ma ho cambiato".

"Non mi lasciare, Julia".

"L'arrosto è servito, Sir...Madame", Randolph said. He bowed. Julia wore a long, black dress, black stockings, and white high-heeled shoes.

A white bra covered her breasts, and she was wearing a necklace over her plunging neckline. She applied red lipstick on her luscious mouth, and she carried an air of vunerability that attracted John to her.

"Thank you, Randolph", John said.

"We'll be stronger once the cops leave".

"Yes".

~~~

John wore a grey suit, black trousers, a snake skin belt, black socks, and black shoes that was polished two hours' before.

On his right hand was a silver watch.

Julia wore a Swiss ladies' watch on her middle hand.

"L'arrosto è servito, Sir...Madame".

"Randolph, may we have some herb bread, as well?", John enquired in English. He moved towards Table 3.

"Of course".

And he wrote it down...and left the new couple alone.

***

Marie and Gerard arrived.

"Bonne soirée Julia, John", Marie said.

"Bonne soirée, Marie. Gerard. Belle nuit", Julia smiled.

"Comment allez-vous faire, chers?", Gerard asked Julia.

"Mieux, avec John's help".

"Nous aimerions que le complexe d'être de retour à la normale". Marie, who was dressed in a purple dress, sat down at Table 4 with her husband.

Gerard was dressed in a black dinner suit, white tie, black trousers, a grey belt, blue socks, and grey shoes.

On his left hand was a Rolex watch.

Marie also wore a silver necklace around her neck, and a black bra that covered her breasts. The middle-aged couple, relaxed...as they sat down to enjoy their dinner, too.

***

Page 7.