Chapter 4

Stiles POV

I stood to the side as Derek had his meeting. I couldn't stop thinking about him being with Parrish. "Stiles are you listening. "Derek said looking at me.I shook my head. "No should I can't do anything anyway." Scott sighed. "What's with you?" If course they think it's me. I didn't answer him and walked out. Maybe sitting in the jeep will calm me down. My phone went off as I slammed the door to the jeep.

"Hello?"

"Its Travis come to the police station."

"What happened is my dad alright?"

"He is just needs help he's not just but I would come anyway."

"On my way."

I didn't even care how he got my number if my dad was in trouble I needed to help him. "Where do you think you're going?" Derek. He opened the door and got in. "The police station my dad needs me." I ignored him the whole ride there. He kept talking and talking. "What's the matter be honest." I tried to smile but couldnt. "Nothing is wrong what even are you talking about?" He scoffed. "You've been acting weird. Weirder than usual." I ignored him and got oyt of the car not even waiting for him as I walked into the police station. Travis was sitting in one of the chairs and looked up as I walked up. "My brother has been acting strange and your dad is creeped out." "What's wrong with him." Travis shrugged opening a door.

"Parrish whats wrong with you." My dad sighed and sat back in his chair behind his desk. Parrish eyes were black and his lips were in a creepy smirk. "He's a demon."