Chapter 1

Stiles POV

"Stiles they've been talking about you." Scott said as we talked into school. Wait who?" "What are talking about?" Scott sighed and stopped walking down the school hallway. "Ever since we've been hanging out with Derek. Everyone thinks youre like this bad ass or something." Huh I can't believe I forgot everyone thought Derek was a murderer. "I mean they have a pretty good reason. But I'm still the same Stiles." Scott shook his head. "No,no you're not you've been through so much and I don't think youre the same." I couldn't believe Scott my best friend actually thought this. "Well I think you're wrong." A deep raspy voice said. I knew it was Derek before I even turned my attention to him. "Stiles is the same just a little mature. " I rolled my eyes. "Mature that's the best compliment you could come up with." He shrugged and walked past me. "Whatever oh and Scott meeting at my house." And with that he walked off. "You know if you li-" I was saved by the bell. "See ya Scott." I said walking to class.

Class was weird everyone was whipsering and It was started to bother me. I heard my name and looked up to see a girl talking to some guy. "Honey if you have something to say say it to my face yeah?" The girl's face reddened. "I'm sorry its just you're friends with D-Derek Hale and you were talking to him this morning." I shrugged. "Yeah and what about it?" The guy signed. "He's a murderer and anyone who hangs out with him must be the same." How narrow minded could you get. "Whatever Derek isn't like that." The girl shrugs. "Well everyone thinks it." Maybe I could use that to my advantage.