four. (bday pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

I followed him up the steps and went in my room to get on some clothes. He turned around and pushed me against the stairs and seductively whispered, "I do believe that I teased the teaser, on her birthday..." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

I decided to just slip on a pair of dark skinnys and a black butler tee. Sebastian and his cats tho....

11:54 a.m.

I flopped down on my bed and sat thinking about what Keegan had for a surprise. I was nervous, but then again I knew whatever he gave me, I would love it.

The doorbell went off and I raced to go see who it was.
I opened it to hear, "happy birthday doll..."

" Riccckkkyyy!!! Come in. " I was happy to see him again. I hadn't seen him a lot these past couple weeks.
He gave me a bear hug and turned around and handed me an envelope and a medium sized box. "Thank you. I can't wait to open them!!!"

" I think you'll like them. Btw, your dad and I were shopping for you together and we both got you the same things but they are different though. " he smirked.

"Ok, now I'm really excited lol." I said all smiley. He picked me up and held me in his arms like I was a baby. "I feels like just yesterday I was taking you to Wal-Mart to get your first padded bra, because Nathan was to embarrassed to. lol." He said read it up a little.

"Awww, uncle ricky.... Are you tearing up?" I said teasing him.

" no way, I just got an eyelash in my eye... " he defended. I didn't buy it for a second.

The doorbell rang and Trinity walked in. "Hey Maddie, happy 16th." I engulfed her into a bear hug.

"Hey, thanks.... Where's Mi-Li?"

"She said she would stay and run bibbles for the day. She said to give you a huge hug and this."

She pulled out a fifty dollar I tunes card

She pulled out a fifty dollar I tunes card. I hugged her and I told her that I will call Mi-Li and tell her Thank you. Keegan walked in and wrapped his arms around me from behind. Why did I love when he did this?

"Hey Kee baby..." I said looking all smiley.

" When do you wanna eat your cake princess? " he asked speaking into my neck.

"In a little bit. I'm still recovering from breakfast, and the things that came after it..." I trailed off earning a strange look from Trinity.

"Ok princess." He said walking into the living room. "

"WHAT HAPPENED AFTER BREAKFAST?!?!?!?" Trinity whisper yelled. "Just a steamy make out session. No harm done." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

12:25 p.m.

We walked into the living room and I went and sat in Nate's lap. We all sat and talked for a while, until Nate said he was ready for me to open my presents. Ricky had just walked back downstairs after taking an apparently important phone call. Trinity was talking with me and Nate, and Keegan looked kinda nervous, Which made me nervous...