Randy - Alone Time

Andy's pov

I was sitting in Mikey and I's room watching football when I got a text from Rye.

Rye🐝 : Come here pls, I need to tell you something
Andy🌵: I'm watching football, can it wait?
Rye🐝: No, it's urgent
Andy🌵: Fine, I'm coming

I let out a sigh, got out of my bed and went to Rye's room. "What do you want?" I said as I walked into his room slightly annoyed that he's making me miss the football. All of a sudden, Rye pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. His eyes looked darker than usual. "Rye, w-what are you do-" I was interrupted by Rye putting his finger to my lips and shushing me. "I have a situation and I need you to help me" he spoke. "What situation" I asked. He pointed down to his boner, I blushed and quickly looked away, he smirked at me. "Rye, we can't, the others are here" I said. He shrugged his shoulders and said "well you'll have to be quiet then, won't you?". Just as he was about to lean in and kiss me Mikey shouted "Guys, we're going shopping for a bit" referring to himself, Brooklyn and Jack.

We waited for the sound of the front door shutting and when it did, Rye smirked at me and said "perfect, we're alone". I smirked back at him as he smashed our lips together and started making out with me, I felt his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance so obviously I let him. We fought for dominance but he won but to be honest I loved it when he was dominant to me. He pulled away and attacked my neck with kisses until he found my sweet spot. Once he found it I moaned and felt him smirk against my neck as he sucked that spot, probably leaving a massive hickey there.

We moved to the bed and he pushed me down onto it and took his tshirt off, I looked his amazing body up and down as he took his skinny jeans off, leaving him in just his boxers. He crawls on top of me and rips my Tshirt over my head, he gives me a kiss before leaving loads of little kisses whilst going down my stomach. As soon as he gets to my jeans he looks up for my permission, I nod and he pulls my trousers off and throws them on the floor. He smirks and comes back to my face to kiss me but I flip us over so I'm on top and straddling him. I smirk as I move and slowly pull down his boxers, he groans and says "don't tease" I wrap my hand around his dick and start pumping it whilst he lets out little moans. I then wrap my lips around his tip and start bobbing my head, I stared into his eyes as I deep throated him and he let out a loud moan. "Fuck Andy I'm c-close" he says as he moans again.

I then stop sucking his dick as he flips us over so he's on top again. He smirks at me again and says "voy a follarte tan duro" sending shivers down my spine. "What does that mean?" I ask. "It means I'm going to fuck you so hard" he spoke. "Fuck Rye, I need you now." I spoke. "No prep?" He asked. "No, just hurry please" I say. He pulls off my boxers and pushes into my hole slowly and stops once he's all the way in. "Fuck, move please" i moan. He starts thrusting really fast, making me a moaning mess. His thrusts get sloppier as he is close so he starts pumping my dick. "R-Rye, I'm close" I moan. "Same" he says back as I cum over his hand and he cums in me.

He then pulls out and licks the cum off of his hand seductively while staring into my eyes. "I love you so much" I say. "I love you too" he says back and flops down on the bed next to me.

"We should probably clean up and get dressed before the boys get back" he says to me. "Oh shit, yeah, that would be ideal" I reply with a chuckle.

As I was getting up he looks at me and smirks again. "What?" I ask him confused. "You should look at your neck" he says. I walk over to the mirror to see a massive hickey just below my ear. "Ryan Beaumont I am going to kill you" I say, he laughs in response. "I can't even hide it" I complain. "Have fun with that, at least everyone will know you're mine". He says. "Can I give you one?" I ask. "Hell no" be replies. "That's not fair" I say. "Fine" he says.

I give him a matching one to mine, just below the ear.

A/N

HERE, EVERYONE HAVE SOME HOLY WATER!

Also, this is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad but I hope you liked it anyway.

Feel free to leave suggestions or any ship you want me to write about (including Harvey)
My preferred ships are:

Randy
Jacklyn
Bikey
Mack
Jarvey
Hikey
Brarvey