"Okay, I'll level with you." I said, grabbing her wrist, which bones were popping out of.

Her eyebrows began to rise. For once she didn't flinch at my touch. I began to drag her off, towards civilisation and as we approached Unity, I could feel (y/n) start to wrap her hands around my arm, out of fear.

"Rick." Unity snapped.

"Unity." I snapped back.

"I see you've brought a whore along with you." Unity explained sarcastically, looking at (y/n).

I felt the grasp around my arm disappear. I looked next to me to see (y/n) gritting her teeth and stepping forward. And this is where it kicks off.

"Whore?! And what the fuck are you? Oh wait, I know what you are. You're an operational hive mind that controls the minds of innocent beings to simply widen your dumbass operation!" (y/n) angrily exclaimed. I was taken back by her knowledge of Unity and their operation, and so was Unity.

"And don't give me that look. The look of confusion. You know exactly what you're doing Unity. And yes, I can see that you've been eyeballing up Rick through this whole lecture, and who wouldn't? A big, ballsy, bad god such as himself, and someone as insignificant as you is staring him up and down? Please, you wouldn't attract a fucking broomstick. So to answer your indirect about me, I am far from a whore, I'm more of a scientific experiment."

Both me and Unity stood star shocked at what just came out of (y/n)'s mouth. A few tears began to run down Unity's blue cheeks and a few chuckles began to escape my lips. Unity ran away, leaving me and (y/n) stood, giggling to ourselves. After a few moments of giggling, I collected myself and explained in full what happened between me and Unity, including our past relations.

"So, yeah. I'm sorry for snapping at you." I said sincerely, for once.

"It's okay," She held her hands up. "I get it."

I nodded and we headed back to the car, got in and began to drive back home. Halfway through our journey, she spoke up.

"Today's been a mess," she said, and I hummed in agreement. "We should get a drink."

Usually, I wouldn't be opposed to a drink, however (y/n)'s condition was getting worse by the second. "(y/n), no. You're getting worse."

She let out a shakey giggle. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, your cancer. Smoking is one bad aspect but mixing that with drinking is even worse." I explained, actually finding some care about her.

"Oh well, one drink won't kill me." She explained convincingly.

I rolled my eyes and changed direction to the Gloppydrop system, and park up at the Plinf Plonf tavern.

time skip ; a few hours later

Me and (y/n) were drinkingly lightly and enjoying ourselves after a mixed emotional day.

"Okay, I just need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a min."

I nodded and stared at the dimly lit tavern. Seemingly, I was having an OK night. I let a small smile escape my lips as I recalled what (y/n) said to Unity a few hours ago. The bar was silent, no sound was coming from anyone, and that's when I heard a loud clash, coming from the bathroom.

"Fu(burp)ck."

I ran towards the bathroom and let myself in to see (y/n) lying on the floor unconscious. Her chest wasn't lfting, indicating no breathing. I ran towards her and darted on the floor, checking for a pulse.

None.

"And one drink wouldn't fucking kill you would it?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

authors note; 
i got bored and decided to update the story after deadass just uploading one yesterday

lol i need a social life

anyway, i'm watching family guy so i'm gunna blast off and get a glass o wine

bye fuckerz

aj-