The End Begins!

"What's wrong?" she asked him. His blush just got bigger. His nose then started to bleed.

"Y-y-y-y-you you, you!" he kept saying.

Lilly then looked down to see what could shock him only to be shocked at the fact that her nipples could be seen. Luckily nothing was white. She then looked at him with a huge blush on her face. She tried to cover it up by putting her arms over it, but it just pushed her boobs up more.

"You look so hot!" Yugi said without stuttering, but soon passed out from the huge nose bleed he had. Yami attempted to take control, but one look at her had him the same way as Yugi.

"Next time, I won't fallow you!" Lilly said as she dragged him to his room to put him on his bed. She then left to her own room and went to sleep.

~ The Next Day ~

Yugi and Lilly were walking through the airport, Lilly had a private jet there for them to go to Egypt.

"Yugi! Lilly!" yelled voices. They turned to see Joey, Tristan, and Tea.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Yugi.

"To help you!" said Joey.

"Looking good Lilly!" said Tristan.

She was wearing a hot pink skirt that stopped mid-thigh, a black strapless top, and black boots. Around her neck was a necklace with a name plat with no name. She wanted it so that, when they found the Pharaoh's name, they could write it on it.

"Let's go!" she said as they walked to the jet.

~ In Cairo ~

Tea went to go shopping. They then heard a voice.

"Yugi! Over here!" said the voice. They all turned, minus Tea, to see Marik, Ishizu, and Odian. They ran to them and started to talk to them. Eventually, they left to start their journey. Sadly enough, they didn't get the chance to leave before Tea came back. Marik threw Lilly a disturbed look. After being stuck in Tea's body, he has never been more afraid of a teenage girl.

They drove past the pyramids, and thought they were so beautiful! They eventually got to where they had to go.

"Beyond this door is the Tablet of Loss Memories," said Ishizu. She and Marik then started to explain to them what Yami had to do to get his memories back. They then descended into the darkness.

~ After A Few Minutes ~

They finally got to the tablet and Lilly decided to give Yami her present.

"Yami, I have something for you!" Lilly said as she took of the neckless she had and gave it to him.

"What is it?" he asked.

She had to explain to him what it was and how he could put his name on it when he found it so that he would always remember it. He took it gratefully and then, held the Egyptian God Cards up to the tablet. There was a huge amount of light and then nothing.

"Yugi!" Tea and Lilly said as they all ran to him.

"You okay buddy?" asked Joey.

"He's gone!" said Yugi holding his puzzle.

"Say what!" said Joey.

"Who's gone?" asked Tristan.

"The Pharaoh!" said Yugi.

"The boy is correct. The Pharaoh is now in the world of his memories," said a voice.

"Who's there?" asked Joey.