Semi-Finals Part 2

Episode(s): 129 - 137

Mokuba, James, and Lance were trying to get the engines on the blimp working again.

"We have to keep trying!" yelled Lance, thinking his sister might die. The boy was close to tears.

"Yeah!" said the other two, also thinking they were going to lose their sister.

~With Lilly~

"Damn, that hurt!" she said as she got up off the floor. She looked around to see where she was at then she noticed two doors. She was going to try to decide what door to go through when she heard crying from one of them.

"Who's crying?" she asked herself as she opened the door to see a little girl, who didn't seem to know she was there.

"Why do mommy and daddy hate me? What did I do wrong? All I wanted was for everyone to be happy? Is that wrong?" said the little girl. Lilly stepped closer to see the little girls face and gasped in shock.

"It's me!" she said surprised.

"I won't let them tell me I'm wrong! I'm going to be a good big sister and make sure my family is happy! No matter what they say! James and Lance will be happy! I know it! I can do it!" said the younger Lilly with courage. The older Lilly smiled.

"And so far, I've done a great job."

~Back with everyone else~

"We got the helicopter coming!" yelled Lance as James went to go tell the others.

"I wonder if we can send video," thought Mokuba to himself as he and Lance started to mess with the computer.

"Looks like we can watch Seto's duel now."

"And so can the entire city!"

~Back to Lilly~

Lilly smiled at her younger self and then walked out of the room.

"I've changed so much in such little time, but I had no choice. I had to become strong for my brothers. Now I have two new brothers to take care of, even if one of them is older than me!" giggled Lilly. "Now I have friends who care for me too, even if they are a little crazy."

She walked to the other side of the hall to go through the other door.

"I wonder what's behind this one?" she said out loud as she stood in front of the door. She then opened the door and walked through when she was hit with a bright light.

"WHATS GOING ON!"

~With Everyone Else~

Yami and Seto were dueling when a memory from the past hit them.

~Past~

Yami and Seto had just gone through a portal to the past and saw Lilly.

"Lilly!" both boys yelled. Said girl turned around and smiled at the two.

"Hi guys! Where are we?" she asked as they were being pulled someplace.

"The past," was all Yami said as the three looked at what was in front of them.

"HAHAHAHA!" laughed a voice, very similar to Seto, "Look at the almighty Pharaoh now! Your kingdom is lost to the dark one and soon I will be taking my sister back!"

"Why have you chosen his side over mine?" asked the Pharaoh as his wife hid behind him.

"Oh my!" said Lilly.

Duel MagicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara