Chapter 5

Quote of the day "If you love two people at the same time, Choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second" -Unknown 

Hyerim's pov

Four years later

A lot can happen in four years. Someone could get a new life. Someone can die. You can give birth to someone. Or you can build a house. And to me, a lot has happened in four years. Me and Jungkook got married a year ago. We marked and mated with each other. Then a few months after we got married. A 6 year old rouge came to the pack. And since he lost his parents during a rouge attack. Me and Jungkook decided to adopted him. The pack treats me as a family. Something that I always longed for. But now I have one for myself. An amazing husband and a great kid. His name is Charlie. 

I also made some amazing friends. Me, Yuna and areum became best friends. Jimin is also one of my best friends and my partner in crime. We like to do pranks on others. Seokjin and namjoon became like parents to me. Seokjin is like the mom I never had and namjoon is like the dad I never had. I call seokjin, mom and namjoon dad. Taehyung, yoongi and hoseok are like brothers to me. They are really protective of me, Yuna and Areum. 

Anyways back to the story.  

"Soo-" I started talking but I got cut off when I felt like throwing up. I rushed straight to the bathroom with Yuna and Areum behind me. I went straight for the toilet. I threw up all the food I ate today. Yuna holding my hait up and Areum patting my back. After I threw up all my food I sat on the floor. Areum brought a towel and I cleaned my face. "Maybe you should go to the doctor" Yuna said. "I will go but now right now, I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap" I told them and went to my room. "Mommy, I heard that you we're sick" Charlie said. "Yeah, I am, I'm going to take a nap, Do you want to take a nap with me?" I asked him. "Yes mommy" He said and jumped on me. I carried him to my bed and we laid down there until we fell asleep. I fell his little arms wrap around me. 

1 hour later~

"Mommy, Mommy, Wake up, We have a pack meeting" Charlie said and jumped up and down on me. "Okay, I'm up" I said and get out the bed. "Let's go~" He said and jumped on my back and we both went to the pack meeting. Once we got there, I sat next to Jungkook and Charlie sat on my lap. "Okay, now that everyone is here, Let's start the pack meeting" Jungkook said loud and clear. "We have been called to help out a pack. The pack has been having rogue problems and they asked for our help" He said. "What is the packs name" Yuna asked. "The light moon pack" He said and everyone gasped because they know of my past. "We can't go help them, Not with how they treated our luna" A pack member said. "I wanted to say no, but I can't, they need our help" Jungkook said. "It's fine, as long as I have you guys on my side then I don't care if we go or not, So when are we leaving" I asked him. "Tomorrow" He said. "Okay, well lets get packing" I said and I dismissed them. "Come on lets go pack" I grab charlies, and jungkooks hand and pulled them to our room. 

"Mommy, I can pack by myself" Charlie said and grabbed his suitcase and started packing his clothes. "Are you really okay, with us going to help them" Jungkook asked. "Of course, I am, they need our help, I didn't forgive them but I have you, Charlie, our friends and the whole pack there, So I'm really fine going there" I said. "Your amazing" Jungkook said and pecked my lips. "Well, now lets get ready for tomorrow" I said and we start packing. After we finished packing, we went to sleep. 

"Yeobo, wake up, we have to leave today" Jungkook said. "Okay" I said and start getting up. I see that Charlie is still sleeping so I wake to his bed. "Baby, Wake up today is moving day" I said and gently shake him. "In a minute mommy" He mumbled. "Okay" I said and get mine and his suitcase and bring it downstairs. Then I go back up to our room and change clothes and put this on. 

Then I wash my teeth and face

Then I wash my teeth and face. Then I put on some light makeup. "I'm awake now" Charlie says and rubs his eyes. "Wash you face and put on some clothes then meet me downstairs" I said and kiss his forehead. "Ne" He said. And I go to the living room. "I guess today is the day, you face your past again" Jimin said. "I know" I said and sat next to him. "If I see that ex-mate of yours trying to talk to you, I will beat him up" Jimin said. "Thanks" I said and hugged him. "Anything for my little sis" He said. "Okay, Enough of that" Jungkook said and pulled him away. "That's my wife your hugging" Jungkook said getting a little jealous. "That's my sister your holding" Jimin said. "Mommy, Daddy, I'm ready" Charlie said. "Okay guys, let's get ready, follow my car" Jungkook said and we get our suitcases and take them outside and put them inside the car. 

"Be strong" Yuna whispered in my ear. "We will always be with you" Areum whispered then they walked to their cars. "Mom, pick me up" Charlie said and I picked him up and put him in his car chair. "Thanks" He said and kissed my cheeks. "Anything for you baby" I said and closed his door. "Are you ready?" Jungkook asked me. And I nod. "Okay" He said and we get in the car. And He starts driving to the light moon pack. 

I'm strong and not weak like I was four years ago. I'm prepared for them. They will not hurt me again or I will be the one hurting them. "Emily are you ready to meet sungmin" I asked my wolf through our mindlink. "Yes, I don't care for him anymore, I love Minho and jungkook" She said and closed our mindlink. 

"We're here" Jungkook said and held my hand.