Epilogue

Nathan

"It's too hot right now. Who has an outdoor wedding in summer?" Nathan complained, pulling at his tie to loosen it. Glenn watched with half lidded eyes, sighing loudly before reaching up and pushing Nate's hands away.

"I literally just re-tied that for you," he complained half heartedly and Nate groaned as Glenn undid the knot with careful fingers.

"Do I have to wear it?" Nate questioned, leaning back against the painted white wooden chair.

"Yes".

"Why?" Nathan asked and Glenn snorted.

"You know why". Glenn stood from his chair and moved to stand between Nathan's legs, gently tilting the man's head back so his neck was exposed. He strung the tie around Nathan's neck again and tied it before flipping his collar down. Then, just so Nathan would still love him, he leaned forward to press his lips to Nate's neck, right above his collar. Before he could fully pull back, Nathan grabbed the other man's tie and pulled him back down to kiss him. Glenn allowed it for a minute, but pulled away laughing when Nate tied to slip his tongue between his lips.

"Did you forget where we are?"

"No," Nate responded. "I know exactly where we are. Want to find a bathroom or something?"

Glenn's brown eyes rolled, but he looked amused. "We haven't done that since we separated for that month".

"Come on," Nathan groaned, his hands reaching to grab Glenn's hips.

"Nathan, we are at a wedding," Glenn reminded and Nathan grinned.

"Like no one ever has sex at weddings". Glenn's eyebrows raised, and he bent forward to press one more kiss against the corner of Nathan's mouth.

"At the reception, alright?" Glenn agreed, and Nathan grinned and held out his pinky.

"Promise?"

"I don't even want to know the deal you two just made," Grace interrupted, just arriving as their pinkies linked. Glenn dropped back down into his seat and smiled up at his friend.

"Out of my seat," Grace demanded, snapping her fingers at Nathan. "I stopped in to say hello to the groom and he asked me where the hell you were, so I suggest that you go and talk to him".

Nate turned to look at Glenn. "You good if I leave you?"

"Clearly," Glenn said. "Grace is here". Nathan sighed loudly and leaned over to peck Glenn's lips before standing up and throwing a glance at the altar.

"Wish me luck," Nate grumbled.

"Go away," Grace responded, taking the spot Nathan had just gotten up from. Nate's eyes rolled and he began to walk away, but he grinned when Glenn called,

"Good luck!" After him.

***

Nathan wandered into the hotel lobby and immediately went to the reception desk. "Uh, hey," he greated and the woman looked up at him from the computer. "I'm here for the wedding".

"Nathan?" She asked, and his eyebrows raised. She seemed amused. "The groom called me and told me to send down when you get here. He's in room 106, just down the hall there". She pointed, and Nathan sighed as he went that direction.

"Why does he even want to see me this bad?" he grumbled under his breath, wishing that he could go back outside and be with Glenn, though, the building was much cooler than it was out there and he no longer felt suffocated by his tie.