Ch. Five

Megan's POV

"I knew they'd be upset... I just never knew they'd think that little of me. It's almost as if they didn't even care that I'm going through a hard time right now... all they cared about was their reputation and how it'll look on them to have an eighteen year old daughter who's pregnant!" I cried out, my cheek rested against his chest while his fingers combed through my long hair, trying to soothe me. We had been laying here for almost an hour now with me crying uncontrollably in his arms, right now being the first time either one of us had spoken since we left my old house.

"Don't worry about them love... They don't matter anymore. You've got a bigger and better family now that loves you no matter what okay? All the lads love you,my parents love you, this baby loves you and most importantly I love you. I love you so much Megan, more than words can even describe and I thank God everyday for being able to have you. You mean the world to me and the fact that you'll be the woman to bring my child into the world just makes you all the more beautiful and amazing..." The smile that had grown its way onto my lips was there because of how sweet he was.

"If anyone's lucky to have someone its me... Li, you could have any girl you want and yet you've stuck by my side trough everything and I can't thank you enough for all of the things you've done for me. I love you to the moon and back.. nothing will ever change that." I said before his lips were brought down against mine in a sweet tender kiss that made my head spin. The thoughts of my parents vanished along with everything else as our lips moved in sync with one another just how it always is when we kiss. Everything else in the world just doesn't matter and it's just me and him in the moment.

"I'll never leave you. You'll always have me. I promise." He said the second we pulled away, our lips still brushing together as our eyes locked together. The smile that had formed on my lips never faded as he made that promise to me and I nodded slowly. "I promise too. You'll have me forever and ever. I love you Li.." I spoke slowly, my voice hushed and barley over a whisper.

As the doorbell rang the both of us groaned in unison, pulling away from one another, Liam getting up from the couch and walking over to the front door. I combed my fingers through my hair and ran my fingers under my eyes to remove to little amount of makeup that had gotten there during my little breakdown after seeing my parents. Soon after the door ad been opened, four tall figures entered the living room followed by Liam. I smiled at them waving from my spot on the corner of the couch.

"Hey guys... why the long face?" I asked as they all took a seat around the room. They all looked either sad or pissed off which made me frown. They all sighed and looked at Liam and then Louis, asking him with their eyes to speak up.

"Why didn't you guys tell us we're going to be uncles?" Louis ask making me freeze in my spot and look at Liam with a horrified expression. How the actual hell did they even find out in the first place? We were supposed to tell them soon. "H-How do you guys know i'm pregnant?" I asked hesitantly, not expecting to hear what I did next.

"It's all over our twitters... it's a picture of Liam walking out of the drug store with a bag of tests." Harry explained, his expression softening as I swallowed thickly. The fans knew now. That just makes everything ten times worse. Now the paps will be all over us for the next nine months just trying to come up with some dirty story to give out to the public. 

"We were planning to tell you guys soon... Baby i'm sorry, I should've been more careful..." Liam said and gripped my hand tightly as I took a deep breath to calm myself, trying to ignore all the bad outcomes of what might happen now that the fans knew. The hate comments on my twitter feed are probably blowing up at this point. 

"DON'T BE SAD MEGERS! YOU'RE PREGGERS!" Louis yelled making everyon in the room look at him and laugh at his stupidity. Soon they had all tackled Liam to the floor in a group hug making me giggle at them as they told them their congratulations, Niall being the first to get up and hug me gently followed by Zayn then Harry and finally Louis. I can't help but smile at the four of them, they make Liam so happy which makes me happy as well.