Ch. Two

Megan's POV

"Liam I'm not gonna make it.." I managed to whisper as another wave of nausea hit me, my hand clutched my stomach as the bin was quickly passed to me that he'd put there earlier today in case of emergencies. As I emptied my stomach into the bin I felt his warm hand on my back, rubbing slow circles as he held my hair back out of the way. I'd been repeating this process since I woke up at around five this morning and haven't slowed down since then even though its already past noon.

It had been almost a week now since I'd found out about being pregnant and the first day of morning sickness had finally caught up with me. To say I felt like absolute shit would be an understatement. I don't have the slightest clue how I'll be able to go through this for eight more months. "Make it stop.." I whimpered before getting sick once again with the bin clutched tightly in my clammy hands.

Once I was through, I sat the bucket down next to the bed and closed my eyes, weakly taking a sip of water from the glass that had been handed to me. The burning in my throat ceased as the cool liquid slid down, making me relax slightly. I set the glass down on the night stand and leaned back into his chest, too tired to move anywhere else.

"I'll call and cancel the meeting with management.. you're not going anywhere today." His voice said quietly and sternly as he pulled me back underneath the blankets, making sure to get me warm enough before kissing my forehead.

"Liam you have to go. You know how they are.. please? I'll be fine here." I said pleading with him, too tired to even open my eyes with my head resting on the pillow. Liam and I had scheduled a meeting with management, planning to tell them about the pregnancy in hopes that they would postpone the tour that was coming up soon.

"But you're sick love. I can't just leave you here alone! You might need me or something.." I sighed as he argued and snuggled deeper into the duvet.

"Liam. Go. I'll be fine. If you don't go tell then now you'll be gone on tour when the baby gets here..." I tried to protest, already half asleep as a sigh left his lips.

"Alright.. I guess you're right. I'll be home as soon as I can. If you need anything call me.. promise?" I merely nodded in reply as his lips touched mine in a gently peck, the blankets lifting momentarily as his lips touched my still flat stomach, "I love you.." he whispered before I finally drifted off into a well deserved sleep.

Liam's POV

"NO. I'M NOT GOING AND THAT'S FUCKING FINAL. YOU'VE SCREWED UP A LOT OF SHIT IN ALL OF OUR LIVES AND MISSING THE BIRTH OF MY CHILD WILL NOT BE ONE OF THEM." I bellowed at the group of men who sat across from me in the room. I was beyond furious with my fists clenched so tight that my knuckles were white and my face was red with anger. They can not and will not force me to go on tour and leave my pregnant girlfriend at home  alone to give birth and take care of our child. It absolutely will not happen and that's that.

"Liam. You're going whether you like it or not. If you continue to refuse we will not hesitate to replace you in One Direction." His words made me laugh sarcastically and shake my head, my jaw clenched tightly, "Well start looking for a new band. The boys won't ever go on without me and you fools know it." I growled before storming out of the room, slamming the door behind me to get my point across, receiving glares and scared glances from others in the building while I mad my way out to my car. Now how am I going to tell Megan and the boys about this? Hell, the guys don't even know she's pregnant yet...