"Yea how could I forget that place" he chuckled

"Well I am going to need you to come there tomorrow at 9 o'clock"

"Ok I will be there"

"Alright Goodnight"

"Goodnight" he hung up

DRE POV
I just got off the phone with my aunt Trina and there is going to a family meeting at my grandmas. Right now I am in a meeting with all my workers and we are discussing a plan there is about 300-500 men in here.

"So y'all may know my sister was kidnapped today and earlier in year she was in a car accident causing her to go into a coma. All of this shit is getting out of hand . So I want everyone at the trap 24/7 working hard and trying to find out where my sister could be. I am going to need my strongest men so if you That's you then I'm need you to get the fuck out and don't come back I don't care if you a missing family time , once you become my worker you follow all my rules is that understood"

"Yes sir" they all replied

"Y'all are dismissed except from those who I spoke to earlier"
So that was 50 men staying behind

"All of you in here are my main people I need all of you find as much information as you can and when you you bring it straight to me I want my sister home before the end of next week if not then all of checks are going to be halved ok?"

"Yes boss"

"Alright get going"

"Dre I am so sorry look I i had in-"

"Xavier stop it's not you fault alright the person just happened to decided to take princess today stop worry you know we are going to find her"

Me Xavier Omarion and mike all went up to my office to discuss a plan. Our plan so far was to send one of our workers over to who ever side it and have them get information on them on help get in and get Princess back , after we discuss our plan I made way home.

I opened the door to see Jada and Aniyah sleeping on the couch with the tv on. I turned it off and lifted up Aniyah and brought her to her room. I stood there staring at her

"Aniyah I promise to keep you safe for the rest of your life . You don't understand how much I love you and I glad that I got to meet you sooner. Princess has been kidnapped and I promised her that I will always protect her but I haven't and I hate myself for that but she comes back I'm not letting you or her out my sight. You and her and the only people I need to focus on and I promise that when everything settles down I will move you guys to a safer area" I said kissing her forehead

I got up to see Jada at the door with tears streaming down her face. I went over to her and just hugged and let her cry into my chest. "Shhh Jada I know"

"Dre why does everything happen to her. She hasn't done anything to anyone . I swear when I find out who took her I am going to kill them"

"Jada, me and you are feeling the same . Don't worry we will get her back. Come on let's go to bed"

We made our way to my room. I stripped in to my boxers. I got into bed and pulled Jada close to me . I went to sleep with princess on my mind.
*

*

*

*
I woke up to banging on my door.
I opened the door to see a bloody Xavier at the door.

"Shit Xavier what happened"

"I was sleeping when heard noises downstairs and I went downstairs to see 2 men in my house I went to get my gun and started shooting but they were too quick and both shoot me in my chest. They were like this is what is going to happen to princess then left."