Syn x Reader

This one is also inspired by allhailcas. Go check them out! If you like this you'll love their stories. (Plus they're better then mine. Lol) This one is dedicated to my Bestie. Spark_Haner! Bai!! 💖💖

Today was the big day. Well, apparently your "big day" as opposed by your stepmother, Vivian. You were supposed to be getting married to this guy named Lucas. You barely even knew him. You wanted this to be over. You loved somebody else god damn it.

Your bridesmaids were helping you with your mermaid-like wedding gown. Your Maid of honor, Natalie Greene, walked in. "Y/N, Brian is outside waiting to talk to you apparently." You nodded and had the bridesmaids leave.

As you were staring at your sad looking expression the door opened. "Hey." His voice rang softly as he stood next to you.

You waved at him, speaking your mind about this stupid arrangement. "I mean, I don't even know the guy! How am I supposed to marry him when I obviously like someone else!" You shouted. "Hey, Y/N, Calm down. Who is this mystery guy you like?"

You looked back at your reflection, not thinking and turning with tears in your eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Brian hugged you back for the longest time. "Its.." You started and took a breath. "Brian... Its you..." You said into his shoulder.

He looked at you with shock and surprise crossing his face. "I don't want to marry Lucas. I would rather have you.." Brian did what he has wanted to do for a long time now.

He picked you up bridal style just to kiss you, but passionately. "Wait out in the car for me." She said, watching as be left.

---

You were walking down the isle. Everyone was looking at you proudly. Soon they will expect vows to be exchanged.

You walked up and stood next to Lucas, faking a smile. I mean, you were faking a wedding so why not a smile too. The preacher started talking for what seemed like hours.

Finally you heard the words, "If anyone has any reason why these two should not be joined in marriage, speak now or foever hold your peace." This was your cue.

You took a deep breath and started to talk. "Actually... I'm sorry Lucas but I never loved you.." You looked around as everyone's happiness turned into confusion.

You continued. "This would never work.. I wouldn't be happy with you.. Goodbye.." And with that you ran to the car, getting in the driver side.

You hurriedly started the car as everyone followed you. They watched as you pulled out and started to drive away.

Brian looked at you and smiled. "Let's get married in California." You smiled and nodded as you left town.