Johnny x Reader (Smut)

You were at home with your boyfriend, Johnny. You were watching a movie. He looks at you. "I have a surprise for you after this.. Unless you can't wait.." You blushed. "What surprise??" You were curious to see now and you looks at him with a pleading expression.

Johnny Smirked. "Well if you insist.." He kissed you reaching for your shirt, pulling it off, he already had his off so You got the pleasure of unbuttoning his pants. "I wanna see where this is going.." You and Johnny had only had been dating for a few weeks.

You smiled "Gonna finish me before I do you?" Johnny Replied "Yeah." He took off Your pants and stared at you. "Damn [Y/N].. How did I get lucky enough to get you.."

You blushed. "My turn." You finished taking off his pants, waiting for him to do something. "You gonna do something?" You teased. Johnny reached for your skirt, pulling it down. "You didnt match for me?" He said, smirking. "You really should be punished." You smiled. "I can handle whatever you give to me.."

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." Johnny said, carrying you into your bedroom. He lay you on the bed, grabbing handcuffs. "Johnny you kinky bastard.." You said as he handcuffed your hands and feet to the bed posts.

He sit on you, fully undressing you, kissing your neck. You let out a small moan. "You like that?" He said, grinning. He began to Bite you lightly.

You loved the way his touch felt, everything about him was perfect. He started to play with your breasts. You moaned louder at this feeling. You could feel yourself getting wet.

"Dont be shy.." He said, kissing you on the lips. This turned into a French kiss, which you rather enjoyed. Finally he pulled away. "Don't wanna talk?" He spread your legs, inserting himself into you.

You moaned. "I.. I like this.." You did. You enjoyed the way he felt. He went hard, slamming into you. It hurt but you still liked it. "Keep going.." He went harder as you kept moaning. "Y-yes.."

"You like it?" He took himself out of You, you let out a whine. Johnny stuck a finger in you, playing around in you. "Fuck.. Yes.." He kept going. "Damn.. [Y/N] Can't get enough?"

He kept going for a few moments. "I think I'm gonna.." You said as you came onto his hand. "I think you've had enough for now.." He uncuffed you, pulling the covers over you both and cleaning his hand.

You both lay in bed, thinking of your future together.