9

[ same time ]

" Chill dude, don't you want to enjoy it too ? " the man joked.

His only answer was receiving a punch in the face.

" As much as I love pleasing the ladies, I prefer when they also enjoy it, you son of a bitch " and he punched the man once again, strongly enough to make him fall beside Minji.

" Oh come on, you're like what, fourteen ? What are you gonna do ? " the man teased.

" He might be fourteen, but if we all are, we end up older than you, asshole " another boy smirked looking at him.

The man put his pants back on while the first boy was dressing Minji back and pulling her away from the group.

" How many of you are there ? " he laughed.

" We're nine actually. "

" Wow, impressive kiddo. "

" Doesn't it ring a bell buddy ? Nine teenagers ? In Seoul ? At night ? " another one said as he spit on him.

The man immediately got up, and backed up by a few steps.

" Wh-what did you say ? " his voice started shaking.

" You heard him well. May I introduce myself, Bang Chan, leader of the Stray Kids. A couple of murders to my credit, wouldn't mind adding one more " one of them said as he pulled a gun out of his jacket.

The man raised his hands.

" C-come on kids, I just wanna talk... "

" Too bad, I don't " the first boy said, jumping on him.

He hit the man with all of his strength. At some point, his fists started bleeding, his arms hurt, but he kept on punching.

At first he tried to push the boy away, he even managed to hit him in the face a few times. However, the teenager had the advantage of being up on him, which was giving him even more strength.

He wanted him to suffer the way he made the girl suffer, regardless of the pain he was feeling himself. He wanted him to beg for his life, but he actually never got the occasion since he was receiving hit after hit.

It lasted for a few minutes of cursing and fighting, the boy had rage tears in the eyes and kept on insulting him. In the end, the man's face did not even look like a face anymore. That's when Chan decided to walk towards them.

" Hyunjin he's dead now, I think you can stop " Chan said, softly putting his hand on the boy's shoulder.

" I'm not done " Hyunjin talked back.

He got up, took his own gun and shoot the guy right between the eyes, and on the dick. He made the body roll to the Han river a few meters away and headed towards Minji, who had fallen unconscious.

" Let's take her to home. "

_________________________________________

yoooooooooooooooooo (dream)

just realized how long this chapter is uuuuuw i'm feeding you well